depends on what floyd u get i guess but probably a lot considering the original floyd rose sells for around $170 or more by itself then for all the work the guy has to do like rerouting the body taking off the finish near your bridge putting a new finish on etc
Around 150 for a guitar tech, locally. I beleave floyd rose will do it for you if you send them your guitar.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Like 250-350 depending on which model you buy and who installs it
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

i just called guitar center and they said 250 in labor and 100 for the part. Not happening. But thanks
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
too much.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
too much.

yeah, and it will kill the resale value.

You can find a used floyd strat for around $600 if you look around enough
Quote by garden of grey
yeah, and it will kill the resale value.

You can find a used floyd strat for around $600 if you look around enough

I think im going to go with an ibanez or a jackson for my next guitar so they mostly have 'em...
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
^ yeah, that's probably a better plan. when you consider that a decent floyd is about $200, and routing will likely cost you something similar, best bet is to just buy something like an ibanez s470/rg1570, washburn x40pro, or jackson pro series. Which won't be too much more, and will have the added bonus of allowing you to have two guitars.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?