The Fall of Troy[not really going for them as much as the other two after]
Tera MELOS!
Portugal. THE MAN.
Damiera[or whocares]

whos going to it whichever city it may be?

i live in san diego and its tomarrow for us so im pretty excited.
anyone else in the san diego area going on here?
am ate all ur peanutbutterz!!!

me: had to mow the lawn...
fishy****187: lol mow my lawn
fishy****187: if you know what i mean
hahaha
when i saw the fall of troy last time at the palladium tom was wearing all this gangster shit, so i guess it a good tour name. honestly havent heard much of the other bands but id go for tfot
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Tera Melos is godly.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
I was gonna go to the show tomorrow @ SOMA but my parents made me pick between that and Job For A Cowboy, instead of both, and I've already seen the fall of troy so...
Quote by Job 4 a Cowboy
I was gonna go to the show tomorrow @ SOMA but my parents made me pick between that and Job For A Cowboy, instead of both, and I've already seen the fall of troy so...

You picked JFAC over TFOT, Tera Melos, P.TM and Damiera! wow......

But Damiera is actually really good, they're a lot like The Fall of Troy but slowed down.
-Zach
I have lukewarm feelings about JFAC, but I imagine they would put on a fantastic show.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
im going in richmond, i saw TFOT here back in june
im also seeing job for a cowboy and acacia strain same place the next week
thatll be cool
peel money rolls 'til our thumbs get tha papercuts

only member of the dragonforce is homosexual club