Page 1 of 2
I was on the page of Megadeth, but it's crappy because you have to be a member of the megafanclub to view the new sig. guitar!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone have a picture or any info on his new guitar/company???
Thanks!
i heard more that he was comming back to Jackson, either way it will be too expensive for me

-Axe
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
really?????????
OH MY GOD, that would BE GGGREEEATTT!!!
You from the states? I'm in croatia so I'm damn far from the NAMM show : ))
I heard he was with Dean too
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Well, I would like him to get back to Jackson, I loved his old Y2KV!!! (Dean would be great 2)
A Friend of mine who is Canada now had the guitar, it was perfect! White finish with SD-s and a Floyd... Damn.. that's one hell of a guitar : )
Anyone of you played the Y2KV?
I have a Marshall TSL 601 and it worked great with the amp, now I'm using it with my custom les paul and a boss Ds-1 and a dd-6. Oh btw. (off topic) Anyone played those Krank amps? Heard that they are good...
Yeah apparently Krank has killer distortion, better than the Mesa Boogies. Id lke to to try them out.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I've been at the site (dean guitars) and they will have a big announcement tommorow at 1 pm, it looks like the rumours are true! ( because Dave is at one stand at 1 pm sharp!! )
that's great, Dime (R.I.P.) played them too! ( While he was in Damageplan ). My marshall has great distortion, but I would like to try krank out 2! ; )
Quote by Jim Page
that's great, Dime (R.I.P.) played them too! ( While he was in Damageplan ). My marshall has great distortion, but I would like to try krank out 2! ; )

A: Who said anytihng about Dimebag?
B: he played them on CFH and VDP too.

Anyway, Is it just me or is everybody switching to Dean lately?
Dickless.
He's signing with Dean at NAMM 2007.
Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade
Ibanez RG220B
Dean Vendetta 1.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech XMM Metal Master
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Quote by MetalMilitia212
A: Who said anytihng about Dimebag?
B: he played them on CFH and VDP too.

Anyway, Is it just me or is everybody switching to Dean lately?

they have alot of cash now so they can get the big names
Quote by Jim Page
with Dave going with Dean? : )

yea, i made a thread a few weeks ago where i figured it out from clues left by them. Look it up.
Dean is not good, imo. Smart people buy good guitars. Dimebag was not smart. That is why he was shot. He played Dean. If he had been playing a Jackson, the bullets would merely have ricocheted off the guitar, because it would have been so f'n metal.

True story.

EDIT: On a serious note, I really do dislike Dean guitars. I think Dave should have stayed with ESP or Jackson.
no
yea me 2! anyone in megafanclub to download the pic and post it here????
well... I don't agree with you there... Dime got used to his dean, and he played it like no one else My old Stagg became a good guitar after I done a few modifications, and it's still working ( it's 3 years old ). Many artists play Dean, and I don't hear anyone complain.. The ML is a great guitar, I played it through a Marshall JCM 800.
Quote by Jim Page
I think not... He always played a V guitar...

alright then....

probably a V guitar with a Dean V headstock
Quote by bucky_2300
Dean is not good, imo. Smart people buy good guitars. Dimebag was not smart. That is why he was shot. He played Dean. If he had been playing a Jackson, the bullets would merely have ricocheted off the guitar, because it would have been so f'n metal.

True story.

EDIT: On a serious note, I really do dislike Dean guitars. I think Dave should have stayed with ESP or Jackson.

rofl great sig potential
hope this new guitar kicks ass! I heard that his ESP DV8 Is one HELL of a guitar!
WELL.... It's definetely a V guitar, and the headstock looks radical!!!!!
If it's a dean, it will be I think one of the first that doesn't have that traditional Dean headstock... Jesus... but it has sharkfin inlays ( the ones Jackson has ).. Lets all wait till Namm... ****ers won't show the whole guitar on the site...
Quote by Jim Page
WELL.... It's definetely a V guitar, and the headstock looks radical!!!!!
If it's a dean, it will be I think one of the first that doesn't have that traditional Dean headstock... Jesus... but it has sharkfin inlays ( the ones Jackson has ).. Lets all wait till Namm... ****ers won't show the whole guitar on the site...

can you show us the image they gave on the site plaease

cheers
Quote by PopNFresh07
i heard he's getting a "dave mustaine squire strat starter pack"

Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Hey, I'm just back form School, the picture can be found at www.megadeth.com
It just shows some of the guitars details, but I believe it's a Dean, because of the headstock. ( RUSTY COOLEYS GUITAR HAS ALMOST THE IDENTICAL END OF THE HEADSTOCK)
oh man... that looks AWESOME
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808
What are the difference between the limited edition and the regular one? So far all the specs i've seen have been the same.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Looks almost identical to his ESP's, except with a Dean logo.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Honestly, I don't think it looks like anything special. It just looks like a Jackson King V with custom headstock.

EDIT: Actually, the new Vendetta Revenge looks pretty cool.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Last edited by Ikilledkenny at Jan 19, 2007,
Page 1 of 2