ive got a 30 watt line 6 spider II practice amp and was wondering if i could plug that into a cabinet (it already has an output plug) and still get a decent sound for messing around and jamming with some friends basically using it as a head. would it be worth it or should i just get a louder combo?
burn it. now. Just kidding, if i were you id trade it and go up to maybe a randall rg50tc all tube 50 watts and can do a good array of sounds and will forever sound better than your line6 and it should be louder than youll ever need
(Lets just tell him no so he doesn't plug in that piece of shit into a cabinet.)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by Metallica32791
burn it. now. Just kidding, if i were you id trade it and go up to maybe a randall rg50tc all tube 50 watts and can do a good array of sounds and will forever sound better than your line6 and it should be louder than youll ever need

answer his question, please. You may think you are cool being an elitist, but it is just spam.

I do believe you can hook a cab to a speaker through the same jack to a P.A. I am not sure on how it will sound, though
just try it man. don't listen to the people in here....for some reason most of them hate line 6.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Yah, there is no reason why everyone hates Line 6's.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by garden of grey
answer his question, please. You may think you are cool being an elitist, but it is just spam.

I do believe you can hook a cab to a speaker through the same jack to a P.A. I am not sure on how it will sound, though

um i wasnt tryin to spam the thread, i was giving him a suggestion, he asked if he should trade up to a larger combo, and i said that he should and a randall might be good to look into. its not like i was telling him he had to or advertising for randall.
unless it's a speaker output it wont work. /thread.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011