I don't like it.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Me either, they sound and look extremely generic. And to add insult to injury, their logo looks the same as all the other generic bands on their little "California Deathfest" poster on their myspace.
malignancy is one of those death metal bands that i like more than some other death metal bands -- yeah, they're great
they really are one of the better current Death metal acts. Theres nothing too too innovative in death Metal Right now as it is.
I like them, their songs are really insane. I love all the pinch harmonics they throw in randomly and the vocalist is one of the best I've heard in death metal.
Last edited by Pingis_Or_Death at Mar 30, 2008,
For a straight up Brutal Death metal band these guys are not THAT generic at all.Theirs allot of cool rhythms and a good variation of riffs in the songs.Not an amazing band but their pretty damn good.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

This band really grew on me. Such a sick sound for a technical band.I love their oddball riffs.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Im so pissed off after all the time ive spent searching for just a hint of what could really be the stuff they play in their other songs riffs (I mean other tabs than just rotten seed and postmortem perception) as if nobody knew those guys at all when theyd deserve a lot more attention especially when it comes to guitar and rhythm tabbing am I the only one who cares Im certain that the answer is: yes nobody gives a shit about malignancy's insanely cool and technical riffing .... So pissed...