Well Well, I'm in criminal investigation class and our homework was to create a crime, in writing, and leave evidencial clues to who the killer/s are/is.

I do have one made already, but I showed it to my aunt (who teaches math there), and she got it rather quickly.

I think this would be a great idea for us UG'ers to create, as I know some of you are much better thinkers and writers than me. Now before I get critized, let me say, I am going to contribute to this. If i can sucessfully stump the class (they get one try to figure out how the person was murdered and by who...kinda like clue), i get 10 much needed bonus points. If i can sucessfully stump the teacher i get 15. And if i can stump both, i get 30...yes 30.

So guys, lets put our heads together and create something. As long as it is a murder, the type doesn't matter, lets just have a big twist at the end, and lets have fun with this..

Thanks!
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
buttsecks?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Well, how about...at the end the victim dies of natural causes, yet it seems like murder? possible?

A woman returns home late at night from a club. In the morning, she discovers her anus has been turned inside out. WHO DUN IT? Was it the disc jockey at the wild club? Was it the strange man in the neon green jumpsuit? Or was it the peg-legged woman with the cucumber?

Okay, howbout this...a man jumps out of the 10th story of a building to kill himself. When he reaches the 9th floor he is shot in the head from a window. His body then lands on a net on the 8th floor that was there to save window washers. The old man who shot the gun was threatening his wife with it, but he always keeps the gun unloaded. So investigators conclude that the person who loaded the gun was the murderer. Who was it?

It was actually suicide because the guy who jumped out the window loaded the gun hoping that the old man would kill his wife by accident, so he could inherit their fortune (it's revealed he was their son.) dundundun...
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Last edited by Gman400 at Jan 18, 2007,
Gman400, that's too easy: it was the UGer.

Copy one from a crime show... like Criminal Minds.

Last night was creepy where this guy went around the country and dismembered people while they were still alive. But he never got caught. And he had killed like hundreds of people without getting caught. but yeah he's a psychopath.

Or get someone who is schizo or multiple personality and have him like kill somebody, but then not admit to it, cuz his second personality comes out.

eh?
Quote by evening_crow
Well, how about...at the end the victim dies of natural causes, yet it seems like murder? possible?

dude i was so thinking that! lol...that'd stump em for sure...

problem is my lack of medical knowledge knows what condition would make a natural death look like murder...i would have to leave clues like the medicine she used for it etc, etc..
Duckksecks

Well natural causes wouldn't be a crime so that might not count. Suicide actually is a crime, so even if you don't use my story (it's an urban legend) then it could be tricky.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
^ i like the general idea of your story...suicide becomes a murder, but i dont like the building thing...

lets think up another
Duckksecks

so for the natural causes thing, say he had hemophilia and he got a small paper cut and bled to death, but somebody near him was cutting up some....I dunno...something that has ketchup/catsup/something that looks like blood, so everyone is like 'omfg he got jiggity shanked' when in reality he got a paper cut and bled to death cause he had hemophilia! eh? eh?
30 e.c. points for sure!
LISTEN TO MONSTER MAGNET
what about, murder turns to suicide?

^ liking that, what if he was the one cutting the whatever, and he accidentally cut himself, and perhaps somebody tried to save him, and cut themselves trying to get the knife out of his hand, seeing as he was in shock or whatever, and perhaps a little of their blood gets on the knife and the victim, so shes wrongly accused, when the correct answer is he had hemophilia?

would that work??
Duckksecks

Quote by evening_crow
what about, murder turns to suicide?

explain
Duckksecks

ok,i got one,bob planted a bomb at his ex's house,and she went home and argued with her new companinon,andhe pulls a knife on her,he sees the ticker in the back,drops the knife,and watches the house exploded,the cops think its the new boyfriend,yeah,but its bob,because he is a douche
idk...subject "b" has a fight with subject "a" in which there's a knife or something. make subject "b" look like the criminal when in fact subject "a" commited suicide for having his heart broken by some girl. idk...mention that he took antidepressants.

Ok lets try this...heres a basic review

It's a poor family, guy has hemophilia, cuts and bleeds, i'll leave clues to the condition in my description of the scence. The woman who tires to save him, trying to get the knife out of his hand, gives herself a small cut, which gets her blood over the knife and him (not alot of course). Seeing as they are poor, the woman needs to GO to the police rather than call him (she could actually go to her neighbors or whatever, but in the heat of the moment, you dont think so clearly), little bits of her own blood and his blood drip off her hands leaving the smallest of trails to their garage, making it look like a murder...

ive got that so far...

now the girl...should she crash in her frantic attempt to get to the police station, knocking her unconcious, which would make her forget all of the incidient, leading to her being wrongly accused?

please, add to that, change it,
Duckksecks

Ok lets try this...heres a basic review

It's a poor family, guy has peformed nectophilia to his grandma.His sister who tires to join him, trying to get the shovel of his hand, gets in a tussle with him over the dead grandma, which gets her blood over grandma and him (not lot of course). Seeing as they are poor, the man needs to GO to the police rather than call him (she could actually go to her neighbors or whatever, but in the heat of the moment, you dont think so clearly), little bits of his own blood and his blood drip off her hands leaving the smallest of trails to their garage, making it look like a murder...

QUOTE]
^
Duckksecks

how about she has multiple personalities and actually believes she did it?

^ nice nice, how could we fit that into the story though....
Duckksecks

well, her first personality experiences the crime, and as she goes to the police station and crashes, her 2nd personality comes out and confeses doing it. include some other character who was with the person who dies and had an argument with him (just to have another suspect). then the girl comes in and finds the guy bleeding. tip: she never touches the knife.

a guy is found dead with a gunshot thru his mouth to his brains, they can find many fingerprints and shoe stuff, but it seems hard cause it was during a party, in the end he was playing russian roulette with his friends ( he was on cocaine ) but instead of using a barrell gun (sp?), he uses a normal clip gun, thou being there was no chance of getting an empty slot
Quote by Alexander_BR
a guy is found dead with a gunshot thru his mouth to his brains, they can find many fingerprints and shoe stuff, but it seems hard cause it was during a party, in the end he was playing russian roulette with his friends ( he was on cocaine ) but instead of using a barrell gun (sp?), he uses a normal clip gun, thou being there was no chance of getting an empty slot

That is the best one so far...

Edit: What if he was playing russian roulette for money? and he didnt know anything about guns...i dont know
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Last edited by nz_matt at Jan 18, 2007,