I hope no One has brought this up before but

Does anyone have any rare pics of the Beano Burst, or EC playing a LP.

Or any info on where this guitar may be???

Thanks
Is it just me or have i Seen a clip of Jerry Garcia playing a LP like that!

i think that pic is in the Disraeli Gears Deluxe Cd?
thanks for the site.
the lp clapton used on the beano album was stolen during one of cream's early gigs.

several people since have claimed to have it or know where it is, but nobody knows for sure.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Blues Breaker
Is it just me or have i Seen a clip of Jerry Garcia playing a LP like that!

i think that pic is in the Disraeli Gears Deluxe Cd?
thanks for the site.

I do believe that the guitar you are talking about is a '54 Custom. P90 in the bridge and an alnico in the neck...very nice guitar...im not sure if ive seen Jerry playin a 3 pup custom but i could be wrong...3 Pup customs are awesome geets but i dunno about jerry playin one...

peace out
No one knows where "Beano" is as it was stolen and the serial number was most likely shaved off. The les paul that Clapton used on Disraeli Gears was a 3 pup Custom allthough he also used a SG/Les Paul aswell which was famously painted by the fool.

Oh and in answer to your request for pictures of Clapton playing an LP:

A Nice burst with a bigsby

Beano

That 3 Pup Custom

SG/Les Paul "The Fool"

Another burst. Doesnt look like beano (covered neck pup and no grovers) but still awesome.

Thats all for now...hope my memory is correct with the info on the geets and hope you enjoy the pics Blues Breaker and everyone..
Last edited by Hot 'Lanta at Jan 24, 2007,
The guy who stole Clapton's Les Paul should be shot (my apologies if this seems offensive)
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
Quote by claptonfan55
The guy who stole Clapton's Les Paul should be shot (my apologies if this seems offensive)

Why say something like that if you're not going to stick with it?

I do wonder where all these stolen guitars ended up though..
Encore God & Asomodai- UG JHS Brotherhood

Encore God: fighting UG Zeppelin-centrism since 2002.