What do you guys think of Hole? Regardless of whether you like Courteney Love or not, I think they were definitrly one of the best bands to come out of the grunge scene. Doll Parts is such an awesome song... discuss ..
Well, a lot of Hole's stuff was written by Billy Corgan and some even by Kurt Cobain. So I guess I'll say that I like Smashing Pumpkins and Nirvana. Hole? Not so much.
My Main Gear:
ESP Eclipse II
Jackson RRT-5
Dean Michael Schenker Signature Yin Yang
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T
Marshall JVM 410H/1960V Cabinet
yeah courtney love really doesn't have talent.
There were a lot of better bands out during the grunge days.
God, Hole is a terrible band. "Doll Parts" is the only song worth listening to IMO. They are too basic and bland. There really isn't anything about them that great, but still, I have a little respect for Courtney. After all, she has stayed alive all these years without OD'ing.
LOL
but still, I have a little respect for Courtney. After all, she has stayed alive all these years without OD'ing.

ROFL
If shit was a sound, this band is what it would sound like

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Meh. Theyre okay.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I love hole, I find it easy to ignore Courtney Love's personallity.

Celebrity Skin and Pretty On The Inside are 90's Grunge Classics as far as i'm concidered.
...And The Nominees Are
i must admit i like malibu. i think that was hole lol
Read my post. Not this.
Quote by DownInAHole.
It's the honest truth.

As opposed to dishonest truth?
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Cant say I ever really got into them but some of the lyrics I've heard of theres are quite good
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
Well nah i dont like them the only song ive heard of Hole that wasnt a Nirvana song was the one with the video where shes in like a dress and she has some mini-me's....

Ive heard Old Age, and its sorta one of my favourite Nirvana songs, i dont like the Hole version rly, lol Courtney loves singing in it doesnt sound that good to my ears and the version i saw she sang some crap before.
Quote by Lost_Rose
Cant say I ever really got into them but some of the lyrics I've heard of theres are quite good

I'll give her that.
LOL
i honestly dont care whose in the band or who wrote the songs, hole was a good band...

"beautiful son"
"malibu"
"teenage *****"
"doll parts"

good songs, doesnt matter who wrote them...
I've listened to a Nirvana live cover of theirs. Pennyroyal Tea, I guess...

That was really bad...
Quote by breadfan82
Well, a lot of Hole's stuff was written by Billy Corgan and some even by Kurt Cobain. So I guess I'll say that I like Smashing Pumpkins and Nirvana. Hole? Not so much.

That's stupid, Hole is Hole, and those are 2 completely different bands...regardless of whether you think kurt and billy corgan wrote hole's entire discography

anyway Hole \m/