Yes, its on mtv....yes, its for preteen girls...and yes, Im gonna get flamed for this, but Ive gotten really into this show lately. Sooooo ...who's watching the finale tonight! I sure hope Svetlana wins for the girls. I dont know who I'd want to win for the guys, Brad's cool but Wes is so badass

...*goes to shoot self
Yeah the only things I watch on MTV are the reality shows and shit. I hate the music. But I think Brad might win. And I hope Svet wins too.
Quote by schecter_elite
But yeah, do some moshing at a fall out boy concert, it's fricken awsome.
Quote by roshiee
Yeah the only things I watch on MTV are the reality shows and shit. I hate the music. But I think Brad might win. And I hope Svet wins too.

lawl
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Who's the dude that's just there trying to bang the chick with cancer? Is he still around? Cause that guy was cool. I hope he wins.
thats CT - I hate that guy. when he lost against brad he was such a whiny bitch. and sometimes he's talking and his tough guy accent just disappears

he got kicked off
you know what is a good duel?

dueling banjos.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
another good duel is the duel that Indians have to face against the alligator/devil dude before they can cross the path to the spirit world when they're dead.

at least thats what the Sac/Fox Tribe does..
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
whooooaaaaahhhhh!!!!1!111111!1!1111

I just saw the finale, it was intense. Wes beat Brad and Jodi beat Svetlana

...aaaaand nobody gives a rat's ass
Quote by Siftings
Yes, its on mtv....yes, its for preteen girls...and yes, Im gonna get flamed for this, but Ive gotten really into this show lately. Sooooo ...who's watching the finale tonight! I sure hope Svetlana wins for the girls. I dont know who I'd want to win for the guys, Brad's cool but Wes is so badass

...*goes to shoot self
Did you just say something because all I heard was "Blah, blah, blah, blah, *goes to shoot self*"
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION