Alright, so I just bought an Epiphone Les Paul 100 today(2 hours 5 minutes ago to be exact)...and I was just wondering, why does my model have the Les Paul model signature on the headstock? The pictures of the Les Paul 100's on the internet(musiciansfriend.com etc.) don't have the signature on the headstock? Why is this? Also, my cherry sunburst colour looks different from the ones in the pictures.(darker). Could you guys explain this to me, Thanks.
I have the seinna sunburst thing as well on my strat. its several shades darker than any others i've seen, even of the same model.
Mine's not signed. Weird. Just to be sure, it does have a bolt on neck right?
the lesser known of the 4
Last edited by 5thhorseman at Jan 18, 2007,
why are you complaining yours is different be happy yours is different celebrate it and then gloat like an asshole that not many other people have one like yours
fender strat
fender acoustic
line6 spider 2 150 watt
can of, rock your face off

..................you cant spell crap without rap.......................
Quote by timeh
why are you complaining yours is different be happy yours is different celebrate it and then gloat like an asshole that not many other people have one like yours

lol, I am quite happy. This may sound stupid, but I like the Les Paul signature being on the guitar, I think it kinda adds something. Plus, the darker Cherry makes it looks amazing that the other Cherry colour on the non signature ones. Perhaps mine is an older mode? Oh well, I am very pleased with this one. Gloating like an asshole time is completed.
Quote by 5thhorseman
Mine's not signed. Weird. Just to be sure, it does have a bolt on neck right?

yes sir, she does have a bolt on neck.
Quote by spazzymagee417
i thought this was about puberty when i first read this. then i realized it wasn't in the pit.

lol. Well, I am starting to grow a beard. Finally!!!(age 15)