I have a Squier Affinity Fat Strat with a humbucker and 2 single coil pick-ups. It also has a 5 way switch, although I am not sure which pick-ups are in use in the different switch positions. Can anyone tell me which pick-ups are used in the various postitions? Thanks.
when the switch is all the way up, you are using the neck pickup, or the one closest to the neck of the guitar. the switch all the way down means you are using the pickup closest to the bridge. the middle position is the middle pickup, and the inbetween positions are combos of the positions on either side (positions 2 and 4).
Quote by cheames
neither is great. The Fender is bad though, unlike the Behringer which sounds so bad that it makes you want to stab out your own eardrums with a blunt pencil . hope that was helpful.

Guitar
Expert
im not really a techy i just play, but how i figured out mine is i turned up my amp really loud and tapped on the pickups with the strings while switching it to figure it out hahaha but im guessing it goes like this
1 bridge pickup
2 bridge and middle
3 all three or just middle
4 middle and neck pickup
5 neck pickup
fender strat
fender acoustic
line6 spider 2 150 watt
can of, rock your face off

..................you cant spell crap without rap.......................
Quote by timeh
im not really a techy i just play, but how i figured out mine is i turned up my amp really loud and tapped on the pickups with the strings while switching it to figure it out hahaha but im guessing it goes like this
1 bridge pickup
2 bridge and middle
3 all three or just middle
4 middle and neck pickup
5 neck pickup

Threadstarter should remember that
1 = lowest switch position
5 = highest switch position
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.