Poll: FOTB?
Poll Options
View poll results: FOTB?
Yes, I am a naughy person
14 74%
No, I am cool
5 26%
Voters: 19.
*stretch* hi all...glad to be back from that godforsaken place...and whilst i was there, many actually not crappy pit topics came to mind....all of which i forgot but ive been wondering...who here has all been to the fotb, how long, and what for? I was in for a suspected multi, proved my innocence, only to be banned again by divid3d (for some retarded/flaming posts, lol) ....haha that was fun...sooooo....discuss?

EDIT: Forum of the Banned, for those who dont know....
Last edited by TheClincher at Jan 18, 2007,
I don't like to talk about it, they did things to me...*sniff* it keeps me up at night, so times i wake up in a cold sweat the thought of those posts and the horrible feeling of being penetrated and there's nothing to be done. It makes me a little emotional
forum of the banned.

I was there. Wasn't really all that bad. Got me away from this hell hole for a month.
I was banned for a few days at one point. I'd posted a picture months before I was banned, but apparently the site I linked to doesn't like to be hotlinked, so they replaced their picture with tubgirl.

Needless to say I was banned, but it was lifted once the mods realized it wasn't my fault.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by Draken
I don't like to talk about it, they did things to me...*sniff* it keeps me up at night, so times i wake up in a cold sweat the thought of those posts and the horrible feeling of being penetrated and there's nothing to be done. It makes me a little emotional

...mmmk...uhh...I dunno...may I suggest therapy? Just a suggestion...
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
I went once because I got voted out in that game where if you're voted off, you go to the FOTB for 10 days. That was stupid. Then I went to the FOTB for about an hour because I said that I didn't like one of the mods (Slut). I had to write him a poem to get out, which was quite funny.

EDIT: That was the one, User Elimination game.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by CamPie
...mmmk...uhh...I dunno...may I suggest therapy? Just a suggestion...

But but, Colin said if i did that he'd come and get me and force me to give him a rim-job
Quote by Draken

I feel your pain.

Twice for me.
6 times for me. Never ever ask to the FOTB or moan you can't see it in the chat, or call a mod a "Cumbucket".
Oh yeah, I've been there a time or three.

First time was for conspiring to spam another forum on UG. 30 day ban.

Second time was the day I got unbanned from my first banning. Cas accused me of multiple accounts. I know I didn't make multiple accounts, but Cas wouldn't lift the ban and it wasn't worth the effort kissing his ass. It was either 45 or 60 day ban.

Third time was just the other day. We worked it out and I believe my total banning time was just a few hours.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately