I would like to order a classical guitar online..this meaning i wouldnt get to try it first...anybody help me choosing a good company...or even recomend a model...in the 750 $ US. range

thanks
for that prize you should really check high quality "Alhambras". Its a spanish company. i am pretty sure that they ship outside spain. they dont have normally high prizes and they are just great guitars

edit for 600 to 700 euros ( thats a little more than 750 dollars) youll have a great amazing almost concert guitar
Last edited by Belsius at Jan 18, 2007,
may i ask your reasoning behind not trying some out?
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
the stores around where i live dont carry any classical guitar bcuz they are not demanded
Rule Number one: NEVER buy a guitar that you haven't inspected and played first. I have heard horror stories of guitars being nothing like they were expected to be, after buying them on the net.

Rule Number Two: Buy from a GOOD Guitar Shop. If you encounter any problems, you have someone to help you out. They also may give you discounts on other guitar toys/equipment considering you bought a guitar from them. My guitar shop gives me 15% off everything I buy. Music Books, strings, guitar straps etc etc
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Trying out should be your first priority. But if you can't, order from a reputable online merchant. Esteve and Alhambra should be safer bets.