Hey I got the new Red Hot Chili Peppers CD and I was kind of curious to what other songs or albums were good.
Blood Sugar Sex Magik!!! one of the best albums of all time.
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
all 28 songs off of Stadium Arcadium are awesome.
My favorite RHCP song would have to be suck my kiss though
hehe well "one hit wonder" actually refers to bands that had just one big hit and nothing else...but i'm assuming you mean really big hits by the chili peppers.

in that case definitely check out the song "under the bridge." to be honest they've had several hits off each of their last couple albums so by now it's tough to name hits without leaving a bunch out, just get a few albums and you'll probably realize you've heard a bunch of the songs before.
"out in la" and "get up and jump" are my favorites, especially the demo versions..."hollywood" and "higher ground" off what hits!? is good too...and everything off californication and Stadium is amazing too
Quote by GuitarHobbiest
What exactly is a powerchord?

Quote by laid_to_waste
My trouser snake is friendly. If you pet him, he might even do a trick! think I'm going to hell for that one.
blackeyed blonde, blood sugar sex magik, i could have lied, stone cold bush, and many others
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
there is an ONLY RHCP thread. That is the ONLY thread... for RHCP.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!