does anyone know a guitar that is 7 srings,has 24 frets and a floyd rose,thats a qaulity guitar but not above 1500 dollars?ive looked everywhere but can find one
I was going to suggest a Universe, but I think they're over $1500. Because really, those are specific enough designs that you are not going to find one under $1500.
no
jeff loomis signature.

Comes out in two weeks.

EMG's, 7 strings, and an original floyd rose, 24 frets.
Also, it has a maple fretboard.

$900!

Some people think it is ugly, though. It is a strat style body, comes in red, and has an unpainted headstock. The headstock makes it look funny, but it could be changed

EDIT: note that is a 26.5 inch extended scale
Last edited by garden of grey at Jan 18, 2007,
Quote by bucky_2300
I was going to suggest a Universe, but I think they're over $1500. Because really, those are specific enough designs that you are not going to find one under $1500.

New: $1650

Used: I can find you one for $975-1050

I was going to get one, but now I am saving for a JEM7V and then a C-7 hellraiser since I decided I wanted a more metal 7
what people said, i play a 7 string ibanez rg 1527, freakin amazing guitar, love it to bits, amazing playability, and the schecter hellraisers are amazing too
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
does the ibanez rg 1527 come in black or lime green;
And also are there any 7 string schecters that have tremolos(preferabley floyd rose or kramer)?
look into carvin dc 7s at www.carvin.com

they are quite good and really not that expensive.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
sorry for the double post but are there any razorback or flying v shaped 7 strings that are 24 fret that i could have a floyd rose put on,if its not allready on it?
Quote by wetwilliamthe3r
does the ibanez rg 1527 come in black or lime green;
And also are there any 7 string schecters that have tremolos(preferabley floyd rose or kramer)?

Blue only.
Quote by wetwilliamthe3r
those are some of the ugliest guitars ever.and no temolos!

if you actually took 8 seconds and looked through the site you'd notice that the OFR is an added option and all of the guitars are customizable. im sure you can make one that doesnt look ugly.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce