ive been playing for 3 years and spend every bit of time i have playing guitar

im in two bands (one metal and one alternative)

heres a list of things i have

boss ds1

boss metal zone

digitech grunge(sucky pedal

digitech rp80

crybaby wah

beringer phaser

boss noise supresser(osom)

i want a

delay

chorus

a couple more distortions

new phaser

tremelo

flanger

octivizer

compresser/sustainer

acoustic simulater

and a reverb

please tell me what to get and give a description of it, put pics if you want to, i play through a marshall mg100hdfx amplifier

i dont care how much anything costs cuz im rich so if somthing is better even though its more expensive i would rather get it instead.
for pedals id reccomend boss for pretty much all of those, maybe a big muff for the distortion and an ehx pog

but um... id seriously reccomend picking up a nice tube amp
id just get a multi-effects pedal from digitech but if you want to get seprate ones then go to musicansfriend.com or sweetwater.com
get a digitech whammy pedal.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I would not recommend getting a multi-effects pedal from Digitech. I have the one and most of the effects sound cheesy and seeing that the person who recommended a multiFx system has Sum 41 for his picture. Since your rich go for separate pedals.
Originally posted by itrytofixtabs
I would not recommend getting a multi-effects pedal from Digitech. I have the one and most of the effects sound cheesy and seeing that the person who recommended a multiFx system has Sum 41 for his picture. Since your rich go for separate pedals.

Dude, Sum 41 rocks and have (well, HAD) a very good guitarist. I know u just expressed ur opinion for their music, but please don't be so naive and ignorant. A person's taste in music has nothing to do with his/her knowledge for guitar playing or gear.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Jan 18, 2007,
ill sell you a digitech rp200 which has all those effects and more plus a whammy/wah pedal. PM me if your intrested, ill let it go cheap