OK, since kranks are pretty expensive, i was think about getting this pedal. it sounds pretty good and i was wondering if anyone had any longtime experience with these. Any advice would help.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
the metal muff sounds a lot better IMO.

+1
Sounds much much much more organic.
My Rig:
PRS SE custom
cube 60
Dual Rectifier Roadster (2X12 combo)
DR strings
EHX Multiplexer
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
the metal muff sounds a lot better IMO.
Honestly, do you have the recommend the Metal Muff on every single distortion pedal thread ever? Nothing against you, it's a good pedal, I just find it kind of funny.
It's pretty good actually.... tried it through a Legacy !!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
why would you want a krank (amp)?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by De Amazing Blob
Honestly, do you have the recommend the Metal Muff on every single distortion pedal thread ever? Nothing against you, it's a good pedal, I just find it kind of funny.

i dont always, someimes i reccomend an OD or a big muff or something, its just that most of theese threads are asking about metal distortion and IMO the metal muff is the only affordable, non-boutique one worth playing.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
2 things. First you gotta go try it out for yourself instead of always taking peoples opinions. Only use them as reference. Secondly, you gotta tell what kinda tone youre looking for, because some people who like the metal muffs may only play classic or thrash metal and stuff. And then they tell you to go try it out and youre looking for a nu-metal tone. lol. so you gotta specify those things!