Poll: Who do you think is better?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who do you think is better?
Rage Against the Machine
12 57%
Audioslave
9 43%
Voters: 21.
Rage Against The Machine FTW
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
I see them both as two entirely different bands. I enjoy both just as equally.

Rage has that heavy metal, political stuff.
Audioslave has that down to earth, just straight up rock sound.
Soundgarden and Rage were both fairly respectable bands in their days,,,,with, in my opinion, Soundgarden being the better of the two,,,,but Audioslave is a corporate pile of shit,,,,I remember when out of exile came out a local radio station played the entire thing,,,I vaguely remember lyrical content being about butterflies and daiasies or something like that,,,,and Cornell can't sing worth crap anymore either, whereas in SG he was awesome,,,,In my opinion Audioslave is a disgrace to the legacy both bands had going for them before their respective break-ups
Soundgarden.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Audioslave, u should put soundgarden on there too though and have a multi-option.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
Audioslave, u should put soundgarden on there too though and have a multi-option.

agreed i would have choosen soundgardem over rage
Audioslave. Quite honestly, I don't see anything that special about Rage. But I guess thats because they were before I got into music and Audioslave is now.
"For Us, For Them, For You"
i prefer cornell (though more so at the beginning of his career, namely Temple Of The Dog), so i chose Audioslave.

both have their good share of songs.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
if you had a both button id pick that. I love both those bands. I can listen to all their music from start to finish. oh boyo its what got me through my lawn mowing job this summer.
Quote by WrongWay
if you had a both button id pick that. I love both those bands. I can listen to all their music from start to finish. oh boyo its what got me through my lawn mowing job this summer.

I feel the same way. I like both bands but I voted for Rage just because they were pioneers in my eyes.
"Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate"
Rage all the way.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club