Isnt it fun. Really it is. Post stories of times you have been scared by friends or post stories of times you scared friends.

Ill start with what I am doing on Saturday

Remember this has not happened yet

On saturday shortly after i leave work with a bunh of friends we are going to go up to two of the scariest house around my town. On the way to the first one I am going to have a friend follow me with his truck turn for turn kind of making it obvious but not too obvious. He is going to follow us to the first house where all my friends are going to be a little creeped out. While we are lookin at the first house my friend is going to go and park at the second. Keep in mind my one friend is freaked out when people follow us, especially white trucks cause last time we did this a white truck was following us, my friend drives a white truck. Then we will leave the first house and go to the second one. There is a graveyard right next to this stop sign on this dirt road. So we are going to stop look at the graves and after about five seconds my friend is going to turn his lights on his truck on and scare everyone so bad that they freak out i am going to "freak out" and make a left as my friend pulls out of the house's driveway. the road i turn on dead ends into a pile of trash, and i am then going to be "freaking out" more as i "try" to turn around by the time i am adjacent with the street my friend will be down there and jump out of his truck and scare the crap out of them
one time i was like teh BOO and this kid shit his pants and he had to go home too clean out his shit covered ass
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
wow. this weekend, i'm gonna sleep. fantastic.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by sixstringsteve
wow. this weekend, i'm gonna sleep. fantastic.

And I'm going to rape you while you sleep.

How's that for scary?
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
My brother was terrified of ET and midgets, so I started walking on my knees saying "phone home" in an ET voice, it was so hilarious seeing a 3 year old scream and cry
why dont you tell us after it happens?
member #4 of "i remember when pokemon used to be cool" club
remember that mouse maze game thing. and then at the end some ****ed up dead chick comes up and starts screaming...yeah thats scary
My teacher in 7th grade scared our class once with one of those screamers...it was quite funny because I screamed the loudest

It was one of those things where you had to identify the number in blurry images...the first few were easy...then the last one was completley unpassable...so we just figured a number on the top of our head then BOOM, scary face.

Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Last edited by Jinskee at Jan 18, 2007,
Quote by Siftings
My brother was terrified of ET and midgets, so I started walking on my knees saying "phone home" in an ET voice, it was so hilarious seeing a 3 year old scream and cry

sorry for the double post, but that's just hilarious.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I was playing with one of the AVT's at school, and it let out this eerie screaming noise.

Once I set up my bed so it would look like I was sleeping and hid in my wardrobe because I knew my brother would've tried to sneak up on 'me' to scare me. So when he got close enough to my bed I ran out and he shat himself.
yo.

I BELIEVE
^I fucking hate those things I was playing a Where's Waldo thingy and it popped out suddenly

EDIT: to GibsonPuppeteer
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Quote by Jinskee
My teacher in 7th grade scared our class once with one of those screamers...it was quite funny because I screamed the loudest

It was one of those things where you had to identify the number in blurry images...the first few were easy...then the last one was completley unpassable...so we just figured a number on the top of our head then BOOM, scary face.

That happened to me a few years ago, thanks for reminding me about it
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by mgilesfan27
oh i will im just so stoked for this

It's probably going to blow over and you're going to feel like a shithead.
gave somone who is allergic to mile what he thought was soya milk actual milk, he thought he was gonna die XD
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by Archaon
It's probably going to blow over and you're going to feel like a shithead.

Actually it didnt blow over

hilarious is what it was

when we were pulling in to the guys road these car full of teenagers were pulling out really scared and high

and we pulled into the guys driveway and my friends started throwing firecrackers and my scaredy friend was screaming and saying get out so i started peeling out and my friends came and knocked on the windows hahahaha

the funniest part was the teenagers that were there before us got spooked cause my friends thought they were us so they threw firecrackers at them OMG hilarious