So I'm in College with a Probability and Stats class, and I sort of zoned out the first week and a half and didn't do my work...or something like that. Then my professor goes..."Test on friday bitches!" just Yesterday. So I'm trying to do two weeks worth of HW in one night.

Anyway, If you've had this class and can say anything about what they teach in the first couple weeks, feel free to throw it out here.

Not that I completely trust your guys' responses, but I thought I'd give it a try because I do see HW help stuff on this board alot.
Don't you have a syllabus? I mean seriously, asking UG for help?....

Sorry man, I'm in Calc right now. Never took stats.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Read your damn book, it's a statistics class. I don't deal with stats, but I bet it has to do with graphical analysis and prediction.

Analytical Geometry and Calculus FTW.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
hey, i just started my prob. and stats class in college too. ive only had one class so far though, so im not much help yet, sorry...
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
98% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
I am Puddin' Taine! of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join!

Member #1 of the Ipods Suck Balls Club

Member #2 Of the Parker>All Other Brands Club, PM dementedpuppy to Join.
98% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Jerk. That's what i was going to say.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by achiles03
get of the internet and study!!!

Hmmm.... I may just take your advice

Thanks anways guys
Hooray for being in my third year of Algebra 1!!!!
Quote by xchiefx
sometimes, i put socks over my hands and talk to them

Quote by Blues Breaker
Australia FTW
3/4 of people are impressed by statistics.
4/3 of people have trouble with fractions.

Since we're making smartass comments about statistics. Sorry I've never taken stats. Calc II, and even if I were in statistics, I would have only had one class this semester like popapez, so I wouldn't me much help.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Quote by blindsen
Hooray for being in my third year of Algebra 1!!!!

I'm going to quote you when trying to explain my Stats grade to my friends. In fact, that might just be siggable as well...

I'm glad I made this thread after all
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Last edited by pyrochris at Jan 18, 2007,