I was just reading about a gangfight in a school cafeteria in another thread

Thoughts on teen gangs anyone?
Any near you?
Any one in one?

Personally I don't get it. What's the point?
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
They are stupid. They are for people who need people to have their back.
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
gangs are gay
member #4 of "i remember when pokemon used to be cool" club
Most gangs are for posers, but in places where kids are on their own (as in homeless, or in a shitty country - NOT in "da hoodz") sticking together is for survival and protection

Edit:
Quote by the glue man
Watch the Warriors.

this is a fantastic movie
When you hear about gang wars an stuff what are they fighting about? I mean its not like real gangs (like the families) where their fighting over territory or whatever so what's in it for them?
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
i keep it real. therefore i don't need no gang to bak me up or make me feel special. unfortunantly, i have also fallen victim to the god awful scenario that happens very occasionally, almost never.... "when keeping it real goes wrong"

on those occasions, i wished i would had a gang to back my white ass up.
Quote by AdayTripper
I don't want to ****ing be known as the guy who **** himself while his whole family came over. It just happened.

Quote by SonOfOsiris
how far would you go with a boy/girl to be able to say to someone "Im am not a virgin!"

????
Quote by Hidde
I was just reading about a gangfight in a school cafeteria in another thread

Thoughts on teen gangs anyone?
Any near you?
Any one in one?

Personally I don't get it. What's the point?

Gangs were developed as a way for poor kids with broken homes and families to stick together and survive.
Quote by Hidde
When you hear about gang wars an stuff what are they fighting about? I mean its not like real gangs (like the families) where their fighting over territory or whatever so what's in it for them?

yup, territory, respect, women. power
Quote by deluxity
yup, territory, respect, women. power

That's basically it.
I used to roll with some gangs.

The Slaughterhousers, The Forty Thieves, The Plug-Uglies, The True Blue Americans. The Balory Boys, and the Dead Rabbits.
Poor advice.
my friend was in one... he got shot at.. yea and the only way out is in a box.. so thats not good
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music