im doing a project for black history month and i need a list of all bands and guitarist who play metal. like suffocation, the faceless, killswitch engage, god forbid.....the 2 last are metalcore but wtv.....
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
what was that 80's band with that black player, uh... vernon reid was his name i think?
Quote by AdayTripper
I don't want to ****ing be known as the guy who **** himself while his whole family came over. It just happened.

Quote by SonOfOsiris
how far would you go with a boy/girl to be able to say to someone "Im am not a virgin!"

????
That living colour band methinks.

Not really metal but more metal than Hendrix.
Yea Vernon Reid from Living Color, and Rocky George from Suicidel Tendencies and Fishbone. You could also try Bob Marley, not really metal but w/e still a guitarist.
ya living colour.

and Hendrix.

and forget metal. do just blues. it'll be way easier. muddy waters, buddy guy, bb king, t-bone walker, robert cray, bo diddley, chuck berry.

dude the list goes on and on.

and more black people like blues music than metal music, so blues is what i would do just because it would be like a hundred times easier, and i would still most definently get an A.
Quote by AdayTripper
I don't want to ****ing be known as the guy who **** himself while his whole family came over. It just happened.

Quote by SonOfOsiris
how far would you go with a boy/girl to be able to say to someone "Im am not a virgin!"

????
Quote by Fruscianteac
ya living colour.

and Hendrix.

and forget metal. do just blues. it'll be way easier. muddy waters, buddy guy, bb king, t-bone walker, robert cray, bo diddley, chuck berry.

dude the list goes on and on.

and more black people like blues music than metal music, so blues is what i would do just because it would be like a hundred times easier, and i would still most definently get an A.

add robert johnson and albert king

do it about blues, it would be 10 times easier,
Reflux, but thats shitty metalcore. At least it will get your report done.
Black people may not like metal,

but they can fly

so it all works out
Quote by burningcowsrule
...even if you made and Adolf Hitler appreciation thread you wouldnt get flamed half as much as youre about to

-Responding to a BJ Armstrong thread
Quote by SGRocker0791

Atreyu is Hardcore.

Quote by Sargasm

Fans of hardcore probably wouldn't appreciate you saying that
slash is half black
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
hahahahaha lil wayne roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllll what a ****in joke that guy is...
Quote by Guitarist_Taylo
If anything he is Hispanic or Bohemian.

He's Filipino and something else.
Quote by seokorn
metallica had a black guitarist

I think they actually did at one point when they were starting out. I remember I was watching one of their things online where they show a live concert and do a meet and greet. One of the people was some black guy and Lars was like hey great to see you again. And he made some joke like, "So you play one thing (not sure which song, either seek and destroy or something else) and you automatically get free metallica vip membership for life? Is that how it works?" I could be mistaken...
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Quote by Ledhead82048
not metal, but...dare i say it?...Hootie from Hootie and the Blowfish

He does have a name, it's Darius Rucker, but oh well. Ummm.....I can't think of many African-Americans in metal. Suffocation is probably the best known.
Quote by jimmy388
He does have a name, it's Darius Rucker, but oh well. Ummm.....I can't think of many African-Americans in metal. Suffocation is probably the best known.

i know, but i like to call him Hootie
Quote by benenov
hahahahaha lil wayne roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllll what a ****in joke that guy is...

Lil Wayne > you.