Heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230077490797&rd=1&rd=1

What do you think, is it a good deal.

I play rock, blues and metal, i have a Fender strat and might be getting a Les Paul.

I like Metallica, RHCP, Audioslave, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Guns N Roses, Wolfmother, Iron Maiden, Pantera, Nirvana, Eric Clapton and Jimi Hendrix.
My Gear

Guitars:
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender MIM Standard Strat

Cort Acoustic

Amp:
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 201

Pedals:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Boss DD20 Giga Delay
Boss CE 2 Chorus
The auction has ended but with no bids so I can see if it comes back on or give him an offer, anyway what do you think about the amp, I think its 60w judging by the name (Peavey Ultra 60) and what cab would you recommend with it, I play mainly in my bedroom and jams and possibly small gigs in the future so id probally get a 2 x 12 cab
My Gear

Guitars:
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender MIM Standard Strat

Cort Acoustic

Amp:
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 201

Pedals:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Boss DD20 Giga Delay
Boss CE 2 Chorus
If it is similar to a 5150 then yeah could be good but for all I know they could be crap. Have you searched anywhere for reviews or anything? As for cabs anything with a couple of decent celestions would do the trick. And yeah looks like 60W but I would ask him to be sure. I'd probably get it, chances are you'd get most of your money back, if not all should you not like it.