schecter-rules
44 IQ
does anyone have any tips on surviving a hardcore concert, specifically Lamb of God and their "wall of Death". If not, feel free to share any experiences from lamb of god concerts
kaktusnpoop
Back in Action on the UG
1,057 IQ
by not going to lamb of god shows cuz they suck and are mad lame
icyblue
Just one more...
72 IQ
last LoG concert I was at the mosh got pretty brutal, though I think I missed out on the wall of death, damn. General rule: if you don't really like getting thrown about or collided into, stay out of the center cos that's where it all happens.
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power
N031
222 IQ
lol, u want lame? u should check out yellowcard's "wall of death" on youtube. As for the hardcore experience survival? If u don't want to get hurt, don't go. Otherwise, just be agressive and have fun... u will be bruised, either that or u can sit away from the danger. I hate hardcore shows, and most hardcore music, but i am unavoidabley dragged to them. What's this sqauredancing("2 stepping") deal? If u check out the Yellowcard video keep in mind "If someone falls u pick them up. We're here to have fun!" lmao
HILARIOUS
Last edited by N031 at Jan 18, 2007,
CORT noob
Ug's Secret Hero
759 IQ
Quote by Owned
hardcore? metal? Lmfao.

BURN!!!!
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
zombie_ritual
UG Newbie
75 IQ
wall of death isnt too good of an idea unless youve had plenty of pitting experience, and lamb of god and hardcore shows are kinda diffrent things

i went to a local hxc show once to support some friends with a few others when i wasnt aware what "hardcore dancing" really was

so i see al these kids doing karate moves like idiots and i try to start a circle pit, goes well for a few songs but those "sxe" trend following fellows really have a good time doing spinning kicks so that was the last hardcore show i went too

i got kicked in the face
those bastards
i dont mean to talk shit on the hardcore boards cause if i dont like i shouldnt even be here but just sharing my experience
schecter-rules
44 IQ
Quote by Hoopty G
u goin to a show on the sacrament tour?

going to see them in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Pretty pumped.
Gymmeh
1,415 IQ
I went to a concert with carpet mats on the floor once.
By the end when Parkway were playing, some of the mats had sort of crumpled up, and so there was like big folded bits in it, and so in a big circle pit, involving heaps of people, they were all sorta running around and tripping on it, meaning everyone else would run into the back of them
I laffed.
Neogioh
Band
54 IQ
Quote by schecter-rules
does anyone have any tips on surviving a hardcore concert...

Dont get bit in the head.

[/personal experience]
deluxity
...leading to death
1,722 IQ
Quote by icyblue
last LoG concert I was at the mosh got pretty brutal, though I think I missed out on the wall of death, damn. General rule: if you don't really like getting thrown about or collided into, stay out of the center cos that's where it all happens.

that and try to hit first
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
if your not an asshole and someone does fall you should pick them up, yellowcard is right about that at least.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
deluxity
...leading to death
1,722 IQ
Quote by pmeg568c
if your not an asshole and someone does fall you should pick them up, yellowcard is right about that at least.

on most pits, people pick you up, except if you start whining about the situation
J Lock
318 IQ
Lamb of God =/= hardcore.
Taking Back Sunday = Sensitive Hardcore
frd_marshll
i am not your friend
2,264 IQ
Quote by kaktusnpoop
by not going to lamb of god shows cuz they suck and are mad lame

start there wall of death isn't bad and other then that not different then any other show realyy
PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
1,107 IQ
I'm killing this because i'm not entirely sure that the kid is being serious.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)