Page 1 of 4
Some new stuff from NAMM 2007

From Boss/Fender:

Boss Metal Core:

That's all I've seen for single pedals so far. I've seen a TON of NAMM 2007 pics, loads of guitars! I can't believe it, Dean made Michael Angelo Batio a new quad guitar... so pointless!
Oh dear and I thought the Metal zone was shite. Metal core pedal is going to suck balls. Wouldn't mind a look at those other pedals. Probably wouldn'y buy them, but would be interesting to see what sort of tones you could get out of them.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
The Metal Core supposedly has the bottom end that the metal zone was missing. I think the Metal Zone was missing more than that... tone. Still, not something I'll be looking to get. The others look interesting. I got a ton of pics just from today, soooo many guitar!
Last edited by Guitarmiester at Jan 19, 2007,
Bassman sswweeetttt!!
Quote by McClean05
Sweep picking if i could actually get faster at it. But overall . . everything. Every technique in guitar playing is worth learning or playing. Nice thread by the way
If they're really that good, I might get one along with a 5150.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I think those digital pedals will blow.

You simply CANNOT emulate a full tube amp in a pedal.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen

RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Jan 19, 2007,
Simple truth. There's a reason we all buy tube amps.

This modeling is essentially the same stuff that's in the Cube series (Roland owns Boss) but stuck in a pedal.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Yeah I've heard about the whole Roland owns Boss thingy.

They're also coming out with a OD/Comp and a Fuzz. Not sure whether they're gonna be worth buying though.

http://www.bossus.com/index.asp?pg=1&tmp=159
http://www.bossus.com/index.asp?pg=1&tmp=161
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Simple truth. There's a reason we all buy tube amps.

This modeling is essentially the same stuff that's in the Cube series (Roland owns Boss) but stuck in a pedal.

I'm actually curious as to how that Bassman pedal would sound through my Ampeg.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen

I'm very curious to try one. But, there's no way they're going to be an exact Bassman-in-a-box or Deluxe Reverb-in-a-box. They'll probably be alright though. Still, not good enough to make someone get a cheap amp and a Bassman pedal over the real deal.
As many of you disagree, in the future i plan on selling my MT-2 for the Metal Core, after i play it of course. but Metalcore is more my genre. i love my MT-2, but i think the metal core will be better.
That's cool. The ML2 is supposed to have the bottom end that the Metal Zone was missing. If it fits your style, then you have something new to look into. I know someone who already has it, I'll see if he can record some clips and I'll send them to you.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen

i'm going to buy the metalcore and sell my engl.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i'm going to buy the metalcore and sell my engl.

i'll pay for the metalcore and just take the engl off your hands, if it makes you feel better. i'll even pay for shipping!
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
That Dyna Drive seems to look ALOT like a DS-1
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Quote by tubab0y
i'll pay for the metalcore and just take the engl off your hands, if it makes you feel better. i'll even pay for shipping!

Sure.

$3500 shipping ok?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by yeahyeah
The new vox amps look awesome- http://www.voxamps.co.uk/classicplus/

interesting.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
New Jackson Specs

MODEL NAME: RR24 Rhoads
SERIES: Pro Series
COLORS: 577 (Snow White, with Black Bevels), 598 (Black with Yellow Bevels), 599 (Black with Blood Red Bevels)
BODY: Alder
NECK: Maple
TUNING MACHINES: Die-Cast Jackson
FINGERBOARD: Ebony
NO. OF FRETS: 24 Jumbo
BRIDGE PICKUP: EMG® 81
MIDDLE PICKUP: N/A
CONTROLS: Volume 1 (Bridge Pickup)
BRIDGE: Floyd Rose®
HARDWARE: Black
STRINGS: (009 -.042)
SCALE LENGTH: 25.5"
WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16" (43mm)
AVAILABLE: January 2007
UNIQUE FEATURES: 24 frets on a Rhoads, Bridge pickup only, 3 New and Exclusive Finish Options!

MSRP $1,750
My Gear
Edwards E-LP-98LTC
Ibanez RG 321 MH
Jackson DK2M with tonezone
Mesa Mark III
Tech 21 Trademark 10
Quote by Dave_Mc
Sure.

$3500 shipping ok?

not even the twin pedals are that nice!

what is it, tube driven? boss is really getting fancy.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
please tell me you are joking man. . .

engl is an amp, a very nice one at that
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
nice, only 4 pictures of washburns?

im disappointed. . .

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Does the blonde chick know you took a pic of her ass?

But good photographic documentation of the show. 2007 is going to show some very nice gear.
^Hahaha! I didn't take those, got them from a friend. I didn't make it this year, but got a lot of info and pics very fast (yesterday). I'll, hopefully, be there next year.
Quote by tubadude
nice, only 4 pictures of washburns?

im disappointed. . .

Those pics are only from Day 1.
excuses, excuses. . .

im just razzing you, im so mean

Quote by steven seagull
I also got pictures of Rusty Cooley's 7-string Dean, pretty cool. If I can find the pics I'll post them.

There's a 9-string bass that was revealed at NAMM More pics soon...
Page 1 of 4