Poll: Which guitar?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which guitar?
Fender® Lite Ash Telecaster Electric Guitar
2 50%
Ovation Celebrity DX CDX24 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
2 50%
Voters: 4.
I'm looking to get a new guitar but I have a dilema. I recently received the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe and I want to exsperience the full bit of Fender tone with a wonderful Fender Lite Ash Telecaster Electric Guitar.
As shown here-

But I would also like to upgrade my first guitar which is a Ovation Tangent T357

Because I have had it for 2 years now. For a Ovation Celebrity DX CDX24.

These both are wonderful guitars and they both suit my style. But which one? Enhanced exsperience of Hot Rod Deluxe or better tone acoustic? What would you chose?
My Gear-
Schecter 006 BlackJack
Ovation Tangent T357
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60
Boss NS-2, CE-5, DS-1
DiMarzio Pedal Couplers
Last edited by JonisAlexander at Jan 18, 2007,
I love my Celebrity DX to bits. Every time one of my friends picks it up and plays it they love it as well. If you want an astounding acoustic, then definitely go for the DX, but if you REALLY want an electric, then buy another electric. Either way you're getting a great new guitar.

But I still pull for the Ovation :-)
Well I wouldn't get either.. Not really a fender or ovation fan... but iw ould go witht he Fender... but that's just me, if u really want a better acoustic go with the ovation... though I would recommend a Cort, they are alot cheaper and better as far as im conserned...
Cort G290 EMG 89/SA/SA
Cort MR 780FX

#19 Member of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Group. PM Narmi.

Founder of the "Cort Domination Group"