http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvJzr0zZvk

I just lol'd. It might be old, but it's still worth a watch.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
the reporter saying "dude" or "hey man" sounds so unnatural...
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
stupid. so any nigga can call anybody a nigga, but if a white person calls them a nigga, its the end of the world!! go cry to the media, the cops, the principal! they go to authorities and say "yo nigga, this teacher called me a nigga! suspend this nigga!"

stupid nigga
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Quote by Jakester
stupid. so any nigga can call anybody a nigga, but if a white person calls them a nigga, its the end of the world!! go cry to the media, the cops, the principal! they go to authorities and say "yo nigga, this teacher called me a nigga! suspend this nigga!"

stupid nigga

It mostly deals with an emotional past time...you may have heard of it, Slavery?

I agree, somewhat, of what you've said.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Jakester

stupid nigga

Yeah but he's a teacher, as hilarious as it would be to hear one say it, it just isn't right.
yo.

I BELIEVE
im on the teachers side. even though i hate racial slurs and all, everyone does say that, i understand the teacher was messing around, but at the same time he shouldnt have said to a black person...but firing him is too far. its like when people refer to something as being gay. i never talk like that...its stupid.
I saw this, that kids a pussy, he probably walks down the halls calling kids niggas left and right, and yes the teacher wasnt thinking, but this little vagina face wants him fired because his ancestors 200 years ago who he didnt even know where slaves
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Louisville is about 40 minutes from where i live. If you could understand how many african americans use the term nigga and we only have about 20 in our high school out of 1400. The black kid deserved it.