Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Yeah he's pretty funny.

There was a thread on him not too long ago btw.

oh, sorry.

i guess its called the search button.

should i delete this?
Nothing is permanent!.
he makes me laugh.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Yeah he's pretty funny, especially his act with the guitar.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I didn't see his new stand up on Comedy central, but I loved him when he was a correspondent on the daily show for an episode or two. The guys funny as hell
" I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of Charades." That joke is awesome in every way.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
i think he's pretty funny. but sometimes it seems like he plays guitar or piano to show off and cover up for the fact that he's not really saying his best material. but i like him.
What I love about him, being a musician myself as im sure most of us here are, is that hes not just funny, but hes actually a good musician and his songs actually sound good musically not just comedically. And the joke, "The great wall of china vs. the OK wall of china," cracked me up
he's one of my favorite comedians
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
i liked his special on comedy central i think it was called person or something
"if u dont know the difference between a spoon and a ledel... then ure FAT" hehe i loved that joke
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
demetri =
GEAR:
Epi Goth Explorer with EMG 81/85s
Yamaha EG112
Rp200A
Line 6 Spider 3 75
I recently saw him on Comedy Central all my friends in school were still laughing, yeah funny guy.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
He likes his unnecessary bells alot.I like when he came up with a creative way to get his harmonica thingy on.My favortie comedian.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
wtfs a hickey?!
Quote by anynamehere
"The easiest way to add insult to injury is by writing on a cast."

I love the guy. I find his style really unique.

ya he uses like rly obvious stuff and points out like the stupidity of it
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
i like it because when you want to retell one of his jokes it doesnt take a half an hour and it still sounds cool coming out of your mouth
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I saw his special on comedy central. He was really funny...plus he had a guitar.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Every comic I find that I love gets popular a year later. First it was Mitch, now Demetri. I also feel like I can refer to them by their first name. God damn I'm awesome.

Just sayin'.
yeah hes very very funny

one of my fav comedians...besides Carl Barron
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
it nice to see someone not yelling "get er done" on comedy central.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
yea, hes pretty funny. it seems like hes trying to act like Mitch Hedburg alot, tho. Maybe its just me, idk. but yeah, hes pretty funny.
Quote by C.C. Deville
ya he uses like rly obvious stuff and points out like the stupidity of it