Page 1 of 3
The worst thing I've eaten is lard, because at first I thought it was 'fridge ice cream'. I've also drank soda water thinking it would be normal soda. Very bad experiences.

What's yours?
yo.

I BELIEVE

"fridge ice cream"

e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
It would probably have to be a smucker peanutbutter/jelly crustless sandwhich that was frozen in the freezer...

/cringes.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
once i got a plate of pancakes with a ball of butter on top, it was melting so deliciously that i thought it was ice cream, bad experience...

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Also, I've eaten clam chowder with muffins as crushed crackers...I almost threw up afterwards.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Some kinda egg-cheese-bacon-I dont know what the **** hot pocket and inside was this big ball of cheese or something, and just thinking about eating it makes me want to vomit
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Dog food....it was a bet....only tasted it a bit.

EDIT: Then last week i tried my dog's treat cuz it smelled like beef jerky...didn't taste as good as it smelled.

And i once had a peanut butter burrito.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Jan 19, 2007,
Quote by evening_crow
Dog food....it was a bet....only tasted it a bit.

I've eaten it...it wasn't THAT bad.

I mean, the first couple seconds it tasted like actual food...I should have swallowed.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Ugh... In poland, they serve this... thing. You take raw fish, and have it dipped in vinegar. Then you coat it in mayonnaise. Simply awful.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by clincher09
Some kinda egg-cheese-bacon-I dont know what the **** hot pocket and inside was this big ball of cheese or something, and just thinking about eating it makes me want to vomit

thanx I forgot about that.....excuse me now while I go puke.....

cant remember what its called but it tasted like barf.
I ate at a cheap Chinese buffet once. I was with a bunch of buddies, and wasn't really thinking.

I had seafood.

Then I spent six hours with a ripper stomachache, puking every ten minutes and having to visit the loo every fifteen. When I was lucky, they coincided. When I wasn't lucky, one hit, and halfway through, the other did.

Don't eat seafood at dodgy Chinese buffets.
no
I ate "Comet Cleaner" when i was like 6. I thought it was parmesian cheese because it came in a round green container like some old brand of cheese. Oh yeah, ans saw blade cleaner
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Little Caesars Pizza is just awful.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Frog legs.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
i once kept a pea in my mouth for 6 hours then i ate it, i was for fun....i just did it for fun
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
One of my many test inventions combining soy sauce, franks, icing, allspice, bacon bits and other stuff...don't try it...
1 of the most disgusting this i drank was spoiled milk **** that tasted like shit
When I was a little kid I made "cake's" for my parents. They usually consisted of an apple, thickly coated in margarine (similar to butter, except more liquid, and tastes worse) with sprinkles on top. My parents, not to disappoint me actually took at least 1 bite out of them. And i made these a lot, so they ended up eating a lot of it. I also ate them, don't know how i possibly could have thought it tasted good.
i once went to this place called KFC
Of all the sigs in the world...

This is definitely one of 'em
Parmesan cheese, I cannot stand the stuff. Also marmite is pretty bad. I've blocked out most things
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
I drank a big cup of hot sauce from a local taco restaraunt on wednesday.

It was the hottest stuff they have (they stock like, 60 varieties) you have to ask for it by name, since it's behind the counter

It was by far the worst pain I have ever experienced. The same way heroin sets off the pleasure receptors in your brain, this sets off the pain ones. It feels like a reverse orgasm, just full body pain.

It was pretty bad
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
two words

Custard tart.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
yesterday, i found some popeye's chicken in the fridge, it's been there for a while, but i ate some anyway. got really thirsty and the only thing there was to drink was chocolate milk...
i had a few beers later and...
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
I was in a club a couple of weeks ago and one of my friends poured her Alcopop thingy into my pint of Strongbow. Another mate was wondering why I was drinking it so slowly and decided to down half a pint.
Needless to say he didnt enjoy the rest of the evening....
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
One time I took a very large bite of a sandwich that just so happened to have spoiled mayonnaise and molding bread. Both of them looked and smelled fine when I fixed the sandwich, but as soon as I started to chew it I almost vomited.

Another time I took a spoonful of promite. I'd never had it before and had no idea what it would taste like...for those of you who don't know what promite is, it's extremely salty tasting. And I really can't emphasize 'extremely' enough. Even coating the very tip of your fingertip, it's almost overwhelming. So you can imagine a spoonful of the stuff. Sort of like drinking a glass full of soy sauce with 237489273423 grams of salt mixed in...
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Page 1 of 3