does anyone know where I can download a good n64 emulator? and also where I can download some games for it, more specifically, the legend of zelda: the ocarina of time. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
I have one (zelda 64 ftw)

Just google N64 Emulator and WABAAAM. There it is.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Project 64, although as ^^ says, its hard to play LoZ on it, aiming with your bow/slingshot is harrrd

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
I used to play Blitz on Project 64 all the time. Have they released the version with net play yet?
MG Free At Last
Project64 is the best N64 emulator. I actually just got done playing BanjoKazooie on it heh.

As for roms go here.

http://www.romscentral.com/n64/n64035/n64A.html

Change the bolded letter to whatever the first letter of the game you want. (This bypasses all the voting shit you have to do in order to get to these normally)
"Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate"
Wtf does esa protected mean?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
copyright protection pretty much. go to the site i posted they dont care about ESA heh
Quote by Norkimo
Change the bolded letter to whatever the first letter of the game you want. (This bypasses all the voting shit you have to do in order to get to these normally)

I hate that voting crap, even if you follow their instructions perfectly it still never works. I'm not even sure why the even implemented that onto the site.

Although, guys, I think talking about ROMs and Emulators is forbidden on UG.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
lol i beat zelda on an emulator, it was hard cause i couldnt tell how much life cause where the hearts were supposed to be i just had a blinking grey square.
Quote by Against Him?
lol i beat zelda on an emulator, it was hard cause i couldnt tell how much life cause where the hearts were supposed to be i just had a blinking grey square.

probably the emulator up until recently Zelda had pretty bad gfx errors. I just loaded it up on PJ64 and looks almost flawless now.

I'm not even sure why the even implemented that onto the site.

Money. I'm sure they get a couple cents per click per ranking site they force you to click on.