Well i'm bored and need a good laugh

so does anyone have any funny stories about Vomiting, Munting, spewing whatever you call it, at an bad time.

Eg on Teachers at school.

One time me and my two brothers were doing the dishes. I saw a wet sponge and I threw up on the floor, my younger brother saw my puke ad vomited, then my older brother saw the two pukes and vomited.

yo.

I BELIEVE
10 years ago at day care, we were eating macoroni & cheese for lunch, and some kid next to me threw up in his bowl. I've never eaten mac & cheese since.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I forgot the
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
In Year 1 a girl munted while she was on the teachers lap. it was projectile.

Unforgetable Moment
Also in yr 1, this guy thought he'd be badass and swallow the rest of his apple. He threw up and we had to move class, it was fun cause I got to carry the fishbowl.
yo.

I BELIEVE
i was on vacation at a house with two bathrooms kinda side by side...i told this dumbass the one toilet didn't work right but he took a nasty shit there anyways, god it was nasty...so he felt like shit and went to lay down and the toilet wouldn't flush so me and my other friend tried to plunge it and drano and stuff but after just taking one look at it i got sick and had to run to the other bathroom to puke...god that shit was nasty
I was in school, and all of a sudden i started sailvating like mad. I ran out of the classroom, ran into the washroom... and proceeded to puke all over the sinks and floor, soooo much puke. Poor janitors.
one time, i stuck my thumb down my throat and gagged so hard that i vomitted. i now weigh 65 pounds. it was worth it, baby!
I threw up a huge puddle on the bus. So whenever the bus moved a corner, all of it would spread along the floor. By the end of the ride, the whole floor was covered, and nobody could get out.

New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
this one time i vomited on the grass............................the end
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
*laughs* I really needed to be sick, and in my school you go in to the bathroom, and turn a sharp right..

So I ran in, and a small year 8 (ish) kid was 'moving quite quickly' (Between running and walking) and he hit me in the stomach and I just threw up all over him.

Christ. I nearly died.

My name is Marc! Silly username.
Let's just say, I drank about 10 glasses of milk, not kidding.

It was horrible...

Well, it's not about me but it's about my friend.

We where in English 10, and our blocks where changed up for the Semester, normally we'd have 2 classes every day for 2.5 hours each, then a different two classes the next day, and then the first two the day after. But for English and French we had them everyday and we had the slackest teacher ever. We had finished our curriculum about a week and a half before Christmas break (2005 this way), and so every fuckin day he'd throw in a movie and basically just leave the classroom, or look at guitars on his computer at the very back corner of the room.

So kids got wise to this and started bringing things to class. Jordan would bring dry Snuff, I'd bring Chew and Matt would just take from us. Matt had never tried chew before. I gave him a small dip and a bottle to spit into. Now I don't know how many people here had tried Chew, but if you have, you know that swallowing your spit and the tobacco juice is just about the worst thing ever. Matt spits.. spits.. spits.. and after about 5 minutes he leans over, opens the cupboard at the back of the class (where we sit) and hurls into it.

I honestly laughed to the point I thought I would throw up too.

Good shit.
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
Quote by Gyroscope
Let's just say, I drank about 10 glasses of milk, not kidding.

It was horrible...

That makes me projectile from the other end
My room at home is pretty big, and once I suddenly woke up and sprayed the entire room (I even got it under my bed) That was sick.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
And also, I used to have a bunk bed. One time I had a mate over for the night. We had consumed some questionable matter (lest we go crazy and call it "food" or "Budweiser")

So I'm in the top bunk, and I've rather ingeniously put a basin on the side of the bed, as a precaution against the inevitable.

But then I knocked the basin off in my sleep, and when it came to chucking, leant over to where the basin used to be and hurled. Rather unfortunately my friend was sitting on the bottom bunk with his head poking out. You can guess the rest.
I havent read the whole thread but maybe someone will get a kick out of this:

In fourth grade, my friend gave me his juice boxes, they were white grape flavored, but let me tell you something, they did not taste like grapes, anyways, i stepped out to get a drink
and right in front of the staircase blew chunks for a good 2 - 5 minutes, like everything came out, last nights dinner, breakfast, that rancid white grape acid.

The next day I heard rumors about my old kindergarden teacher slipping in it. which I later found out was true
i was in disney world last febuary and i woke up at like 2 am and ran outside the hotel room into the courtyard and blew chunks all into the bushes right off the foot path, the next morning i woke up and it was no where to be found!
I heard that it was impossible to swallow a spoonful of cinnamon. All you could do was gag or throw up. I decided to test it. As soon as I tried to swallow I puked all over my shoes. This was at 3 in the morning and we were outside in January no less. The next two times I've tried it I've gotten the same results.

Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Last edited by aixelsydevahi at Jan 20, 2007,
One time, after dinner; I went upstairs and forced myself to be sick. That's funny, Right?

Right?
One day of vomit i remember particularly was friday 15th of december 2006. I woke up for school, and had a weird feeling in my stomach, told my mother and then ignored it hoping it would go away. well anyway the morning went on and i left the house for school. i left the car and walked into school still with a bad stomach. i met my friends were i normally do, in the school hall, and felt a churn in my stomach, so i left the hall and proceeded to walk swiftly to the lower school corridor. (we have two major corridors, one called lower for years 7&8 and upper for 9,10 and 11. i was in year nine at the time, so i have no idea why i went to lower. possibly because of the amount of older chavs that hang in the toilets in upper) As i walked past the corridor next to the hall, i felt another churn, then it struck. I put my hand over my mouth to try and stop it, which failed as i didnt get there in time and it ended up deflecting the vomit, blasting it upwards into my face and all over the floor. the young girls infront of me nearly threw up too, because it was bright yellow, possibly because of the porridge i'd eaten for breakfast. good times.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
Well this isn't a story about me "munting"...

My dad used to go the the same high school as Harold Wilson (used to be a Prime Minister ages ago, but my dad went to this school years after Wilson had left) and he came to the school for a talk whilst he was PM, and my dad was feeling ill, so he had to step outside, after the speech, Harold Wilson asked my dad if he was ok and my dad threw up on the Prime Minister's pants
Funny words.
just the usual much too much to drink I woke up in the early hours of the morning to throw up on my bed and was too drunk to do anything so I just went back to sleep.

I was also renting that room, so I had to clean up hardcore otherwise the landlord would of kicked me out.

and I was smoking on an empty stomach I knew I was going to vomit so I calmly walked to my friends toilet I was about a foot away from his toilet and threw up in his hallway.

and my best mate started coughing and just threw up, that was funny as hell even though he threw up in my room
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
Well this isn't a story about me "munting"...

My dad used to go the the same high school as Harold Wilson (used to be a Prime Minister ages ago, but my dad went to this school years after Wilson had left) and he came to the school for a talk whilst he was PM, and my dad was feeling ill, so he had to step outside, after the speech, Harold Wilson asked my dad if he was ok and my dad threw up on the Prime Minister's pants

Wasn't he wearing trousers..?
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by SavageNights
Wasn't he wearing trousers..?

I figured most of the americans on here wouldn't know what "trousers" were. It's only Brits that use that word, no?
Funny words.
When we were watching Jackass, my friend laughed so much he puked, that was great.

Also, the other day at lunch, I was dicking around and decided to see how many grapes I could fit in my mouth. I got to 19 and had one left, so I decided to make it a nice round number. I forced the last one in and it pushed the back ones down my throat, making me gag and splutter. Then I coughed the grapes up, but with the force of projectile vomiting, because I was laughing and couging and semi-hurling all at the same time. There wasn't reaaly any puke but it was hilarious, I just had grapes flying out of my mouth all over the room.

There was another time not too long ago when I was with some friends drinking. I was sitting against a wall and had nearly half a bottle to myself. I then decided to stand up and walk around, but my motor skills had gone to shit. I felt like puking my insides out, but it just wouldn't come. So I ended up using the old fingers-down-throat technique to help it along. I can safely say, that puking vodka-based puke all over your own hand is NOT the most fun drunk experience I've ever had.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK