i went to a trip to china for about a week and to save electricity i unplugged the main outlet but i didn't notice that my refridgerator was connected to it. anyways, i had some bananas and oranges in there and when i came back they were all molded.. and i had some protein shake powder in the fridge in a plastic bag that had a tiny hole in it.. i was just wondering if its safe to still eat the protein powder or should i just throw it out?
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Eat it.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by schecter_guy
do you even need to refridgerate protein powder?

+1
MG Free At Last
i just keep my protein shake in there for no reason
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
I don't advise you to eat it. All these people saying "eat it, eat it".. Its not there health, they are likely not to have a clue if its safe or not, but just want to see if you eat it or not. So, Don't eat it. Another protein shake is a lot cheaper than your doctor bill. And there is nothing worse than being sick in another country.
Quote by toogoodd
i went to a trip to china for about a week and to save electricity i unplugged the main outlet but i didn't notice that my refridgerator was connected to it. anyways, i had some bananas and oranges in there and when i came back they were all molded.. and i had some protein shake powder in the fridge in a plastic bag that had a tiny hole in it.. i was just wondering if its safe to still eat the protein powder or should i just throw it out?

is that all that was in ur fridge?
just like 2 bannanas an orange and a little bag of protein powder.
nice fridge.
Quote by Against Him?
is that all that was in ur fridge?
just like 2 bannanas an orange and a little bag of protein powder.
nice fridge.

did it say anywhere in my post that said i only had bananas, oranges, and protein powder in my fridge??
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
I don't advise you to eat it. All these people saying "eat it, eat it".. Its not there health, they are likely not to have a clue if its safe or not, but just want to see if you eat it or not. So, Don't eat it. Another protein shake is a lot cheaper than your doctor bill. And there is nothing worse than being sick in another country.

Party pooper. There always has to be the one person who ain't no fun.