No!
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
Brian Peppers is a paedophile. I wikipediaed him when the whole craze on UG happened. Nonetheless, I'm suprised. I believed him to be some sort of celebrity with this illness. I was shocked to find out that he was a child sex-offender living on government benefits.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I almost LOL'd when i saw this thread
peppers ftw!
Quote by evolutionised
my words of wisdom:

if you're over 18, click "I agree"
if you're below 18, also click "I agree"
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Brian Peppers is a paedophile. I wikipediaed him when the whole craze on UG happened. Nonetheless, I'm suprised. I believed him to be some sort of celebrity with this illness. I was shocked to find out that he was a child sex-offender living on government benefits.
The wiki page has since been deleted. I don't know why but if I had to hypothesize I would guess that the information was most likely false.

In fact, I think it's pretty sick that this guy gets so much attention, especially when the attention is negative and having to do with the belief that he's a sex offender.

I like to think that the guy is very similar to the star wars kid. It's a case of internet bullying where no one knows him yet everyone laughs at him and spreads rumours. It's really childish and completely unfair. If the guy has done anything wrong then let the system deal with him and stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong (that's not geared directly at you, but everyone who photoshops images of him or continues the rumour that he's a sex offender etc.).
Oh, I didn't know he was a baf person. Oh well.
Why does he look like that? Does he have a disease?
(Trying to be as nice as possible)
Quote by garett
The wiki page has since been deleted. I don't know why but if I had to hypothesize I would guess that the information was most likely false.

In fact, I think it's pretty sick that this guy gets so much attention, especially when the attention is negative and having to do with the belief that he's a sex offender.

I like to think that the guy is very similar to the star wars kid. It's a case of internet bullying where no one knows him yet everyone laughs at him and spreads rumours. It's really childish and completely unfair. If the guy has done anything wrong then let the system deal with him and stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong (that's not geared directly at you, but everyone who photoshops images of him or continues the rumour that he's a sex offender etc.).

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/peppers.asp

He really is a "sex offender." The Wiki article was deleted because is wasn't deemed notable, and some even found it offensive, since he is a real man.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by garett

As far as I know it was proven that he was a sex offender

edit: Nvm, I should read all the posts next time -_-