Holy shit, that's horrible.

Eurgh, that's disgusting. What the hell did she do to those bees? Maybe the bees were just committing a mass suicide, maybe they were in a cult.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I was eating lunch in my school cafeteria once and when I opened my mouth to take a bite, a bee flew inside and bit the inside of my lip. Hurt like hell.

EDIT: OMFG nothing like THAT has ever happened to me. Dear god.
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.
That is horrible. I thought it was gonna be some stupid teens smacking a bee hive or something that I could laugh at.
Yes, here in America bees can get pretty big. We found these bees over at my great grandmother's house in NE Ohio that make holes in the ground with a 6-inch diameter, and they were about 2-3 inches long themselves. Their stingers looked like little black hooked claws, and the biggest barb we found was exactly 2cm. They weren't aggressive and didn't even take notice to us, but their holes (about 20 of them) were under my great grandma's clothes line. We caught a couple and examined them. They looked like giant yellowjackets.
Quote by siddyjain
I was eating lunch in my school cafeteria once and when I opened my mouth to take a bite, a bee flew inside and bit the inside of my lip. Hurt like hell.

EDIT: OMFG nothing like THAT has ever happened to me. Dear god.

do bees bite?
LMAO

excellent.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
so was the guy taking the photos just standing there with a camera while she was attacked by bees? that's pretty ****ed up...
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
^ Well there aint alot you can do really is there, and besides you know what they say - if all else fails, stand, stare, and take photos
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'
PM redh0tchilip3pp or rizo299 to Join

Co-Founder of the 'Magikarp was blatantly the best Pokemon' Club
PM me to join
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
so was the guy taking the photos just standing there with a camera while she was attacked by bees? that's pretty ****ed up...

That's what I was thinking. Seems he got a pretty good photo. He must of got in line n everything.
yea that is bullshit, the chemicals from the stings would make her face at least a bit puffy even if she isnt allergic, i declare this a fake
Quote by pavel
yea that is bullshit, the chemicals from the stings would make her face at least a bit puffy even if she isnt allergic, i declare this a fake

Plus when I first saw the photo I immediately thought "wow, those looks like fake 3d rendered sprites, not real bees."

Photoshop!!
We're only strays.