I'm really new at this so please be kind. My mom just passed away and I found a guitar in her home that I knew nothing about. Would like to know more and if anyone knows how much it may be worth for insurance purposes. It is a Fender Stratocaster Blue Moto Serial # 4 of 20 made in Corona California at a custom shop, has certificate of authenticity made in 1995.
Hold on to that thing. Second, there are some websites out there that tell you approx. how much you could get for used guitars. Kinda like blue book value. Due a little research on the web. I will too just for Shitz and giggles.
i work for a custom shop in corona, but I just do jacksons atm, will try to find the value for it monday, not working today
Ron Paul 2008
Quote by sblood
I'm really new at this so please be kind. My mom just passed away and I found a guitar in her home that I knew nothing about. Would like to know more and if anyone knows how much it may be worth for insurance purposes. It is a Fender Stratocaster Blue Moto Serial # 4 of 20 made in Corona California at a custom shop, has certificate of authenticity made in 1995.

Four out of Twenty!!??
If that is true, theat guitar is extremely rare and you SHOULD NOT sell it.

If i was you I'd keep it, as a memory of your mother.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
It's a Custom Fender, very limited model. I personally think you're lying, but if this is genuine, then hold onto it.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."