Ok, so im just about to turn 17 next month, and im wondering am I turning into a waster? So i thought id ask you guys, anyway.

Im still in school but do little work and basically just waste each day away messing about in class. I have a part time job, but only work one day a week. And at the weekends I usually drink myself stupid and sleep. So, can I be classed as a waster? Or have I still got much to learn about the "wasting" ways of life?
Im a waster already and im 15....

i win!

no wait.....
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Naah. Its not that bad. Sounds exactly like me a year ago. I messed around in class and still go fairly good grades.
I dont think Im a watser... Its just what teenagers do I suppose.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
lol, yeah you prob are. But everyone does it anyway, when i was 17 i was exaclty the same, used to skip class and not do work and at the weekends i would drink until i just knocked myself out. Have fun while it lasts.............
no my young padawan you still have much to learn about the way of the waster
Quote by Sirnogbert
...Damn you.
Quote by screwup30
lol...lets just say we're both winners

* high 5 *

Help me to live.

One of the deadly sins...SLOTH.
If you've seen the movie Se7en a guy will lock you in a room for a year...and you'll be very very hungry =P
Geez... What is this, a support group for future burger flippers? Hey guys, get used to saying, "would you like fries with that?".
Quote by ZootCst
Geez... What is this, a support group for future burger flippers? Hey guys, get used to saying, "would you like fries with that?".

go away then

Help me to live.

Bah its normal, you will grow up soon enough.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by ZootCst

meh...Ive got enough grades to ensure that il never be doing that
Quote by zeroconsequence
^ What the hell is a waster? Doesn't anyone speak english anymore?

You've never heard of a waster? Come on man, where have you been?
Quote by screwup30
Ok, so im just about to turn 17 next month, and im wondering am I turning into a waster? So i thought id ask you guys, anyway.

Im still in school but do little work and basically just waste each day away messing about in class. I have a part time job, but only work one day a week. And at the weekends I usually drink myself stupid and sleep. So, can I be classed as a waster? Or have I still got much to learn about the "wasting" ways of life?

Where you from in Ireland

Dublin - No you are just like the rest of the 17 year old Jackeens

Cork - Yes because well I am a waster in your situation with no job.

But it is better to be happy in your life than working hard and being sad

Oh and stop drinking yourself stupid itll bust your liver.
dude, you do more than me. i'm a second year at sixth form college; thus far, i've "dropped" - read: been kicked off - two courses, and am left with three courses, only one of which interests me much, and none of which i do any work in.

i spend my frees drinking and smoking and generally procrastinating.

at home, instead of opening up MS word to write all the essays due in for last week, i open up firefox and write some semi-essays on here.

seriously, you're just a normal 17 year old

edit: typos
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by screwup30
I live in Northern Ireland, any opinions on it? lol

Well then not a terrible waster but a waster still.

I know wasters from almost every county and I have to say you are one of the least wasting wasters cos you work.
Maybe I was wrong to ask the good people of UG, my reason for thinking this is that we all seem to be wasters
Quote by screwup30
Maybe I was wrong to ask the good people of UG, my reason for thinking this is that we all seem to be wasters

you make a good point. i got a week off college cause it's study leave for people who are doing january exams, only i'm not doing january exams, lol...
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Sounds like me when I was that age .
Take a look to the sky just before you die...it's the last time you will...
You sound exactly like me, except I'm 15, and repeating the ninth grade because I didn't do shit last year. O-o
i hope they cannot see
the limitless potential
building inside of me
to murder everything
i hope they cannot see
i am the great destroyer
im the original belfast waster but eventually it all turn out ok
Quote by Sirnogbert
...Damn you.
Quote by niguitars.com

ah the belfast waster, they're a strange breed. are we all basically wasters then?

Wasters do nothing. Once you do absolutely nothing then you will truly be a waster.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by niguitars.com

Hey! that's me
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

Quote by wrenwretched
my life consists of smoking pot all day, writing down my nightmares, and playing simple punk rock. and im getting wasted tonight!!!

You truely are a King among men...lol
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by screwup30
ah the belfast waster, they're a strange breed. are we all basically wasters then?

Strange breed? There's another Belfast waster here!