im neither for or against the idea
im just watching the world around me and i realise that it wouldnt make a difference.
it will happen soon enough
the governments will just end up doing something that will push people over the edge

governments are just an illusion of power though, big oil company's have the most control, they can do anything with the price of oil, and no one can stop them
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
*sigh*

Such ignorance. Such naivette.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by dazzler16
I believe anarchism is a legitimate form of government.

I like it alot.

message from ma emo m8s:

wooo screw the government!!!

were ready for the riots
Anarchy cannot and will never work.

There will always be someone wanting to lead, and there will always be people willing to follow.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
[colr="Blue"]Wouldn't EMO people say something more like...... "The goverments are oppressing the people and that makes me sad, and when I get sad I cry, and when I cry I want to cut myself because I think the pain makes me a person, but people mke me sad because they are killing....like....everything in.........like the world and stuff". LITTLE BABY JESUS HATES EMO!! Because EMO = GAY.
Quote by zeroconsequence
Wouldn't EMO people say something more like...... "The goverments are oppressing the people and that makes me sad, and when I get sad I cry, and when I cry I want to cut myself because I think the pain makes me a person, but people mke me sad because they are killing....like....everything in.........like the world and stuff". LITTLE BABY JESUS HATES EMO!! Because EMO = GAY.

what?
Quote by kml101
message from ma emo m8s:

wooo screw the government!!!

were ready for the riots

Huh...hey I...what...are you calling me emo boy?

I dont intend to actually do it I just believe it is a legit form of Government

in fact if full scale anarchism did start in Ireland I would be sent out with my steyr to stop it by the Reserves.
^ Don't even dare. Talk about something we give a crap about.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
Anarchy cannot and will never work.

There will always be someone wanting to lead, and there will always be people willing to follow.

I agree. Anarchy will inevitably collapse due to the fact that some people can't think for themselves. Chaos DOES always exists in one form or another, but as human beings we cannot function in chaos alone. We will always gravitate towards an organized and structured society. I will not deny that anarchy can stand on it's own for awhile, but it never works for long.
depends which kind of anarchism. the "viva la revolucion!" anarchism is cool.
the "lets go to listen some punk rock and wreck some park benches" anarchism is bad
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

People could not function in an anarchic state, whilst it's a 'nice' idea it could never work.

If you want an idea of how it doesn't work, look at Somalia
anarchy, personally is the way to go as far as beliefs go ..... no church, no sins, no bullshit, we are just matter and live out our lives and die ..... every living thing has carbon in it, the theory is yet to be proven but many people think that our carbon is just absorbed by living things and we are ' renewed ' and come back to life in that form of life, at that point our destiny as a human is already known or can be almost writen out ( we go through the circle of life according to the ' food chain ' from that point, aquiring our personal traits along the way, once at the human stage we will live out life viewing the world the way we percieve it based on information / skill we aquired amongst our ' trip up the food chain ' , unless interupted ( someone gets in the way and your destiny is altered due to change of beliefs from their input ) . with all the curroption in the churches today and no real artifacts that are ' mythical in any way ' im just nuetral as far as religion goes, i see it as just live out your life and when its time to die, fight hard to live yet dont let reality slip your mind, face it head on and fight
Fucking Metal all the time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

music page