Would you classify yourselves as charitable? I think I'm relatively charitable, I always give money to any appeals, I donate blood and I did a mountain climb that raised over $500 for charity (I don't just do it because chicks dig it either :p
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
i cut my very long hair off on boxing day, down to skin almost and raised £600 for terminally ill kids. i am doing the london to brighton bike ride this year too.
i gave a homless dude playing a guitar $2 once...now ive seen hime with a new guitar...rock on homless dudes
Yea, I'm fairly charitable. I give my sister my food all the time...and I'm poor 'cause I spend money on everyone else.

Shame, I wish I was a jerk so I could have a lot of money.

I'm just kidding, don't PM me angry messages about being a miser.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
i'm as charitable as the next person...i give money to charity...i give cigarettes to people who ask for them in case they beat me up...

you know, usual stuff.

i suck.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I give money to buskers who deserve it, not some dumb bitch putting a mic into a radio and into an amp that I saw last week.

I've never given blood, but I do donate to any charity thing they have at school unless it's, raise money for the rugby team or help the douchebag yr 10's do something....
yo.

I BELIEVE
me and a band im with used to do alot of busking and performances for charity but then we realised that girls still werent interested in us soooooooooooo we gave up.
True Story:

I never much worried about charities etc, and have always battled to pay bills, but about a year ago I sponsored a little boy in Africa via World Vision. (you get a picture of the kid, and they write to you etc).

Anyway, not long after doing that, my income increased through the roof, I was getting money through sources I never dreamed of, I had never earned and saved that amount before, I was always struggling with bills in the past.

Call it God's blessing, Karma, whatever, but I ended up sponsoring a 2nd child, a little girl in Indonesia, and I have never battled to pay a bill ever since.

And am saving up to go back to the USA to see my old mates
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Last edited by DJaye at Jan 19, 2007,