Ok like a while ago there was a thread about some wierd game where you could be aliens or humans, it was free for download, and the humans built turrets and bases while the aliens made eggs and other shit. what was this game? i need to kno so i can find it again and start playing it
I AM THE DEMUN OF METAL BWAHAHA
Bwahaha Feel My PoWeRgrrr
Member2BoycottMcdonaldsGroup pm rockergurl09 2join
Verdammt Zuhalter, Abhanden kommen!
demun: D,ee,Muhn-similar to a demi-god only opposite as a half human half demon.
There was this one game where you had to harvest Talon and you had units like go-gos and Enforcers... I can't remember the name It's either that one or starcraft
hue
Quote by Demun
Ok like a while ago there was a thread about some wierd game where you could be aliens or humans, it was free for download, and the humans built turrets and bases while the aliens made eggs and other shit. what was this game? i need to kno so i can find it again and start playing it

A strategy game about humans vs aliens. You sure narrowed it down...
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
It was called Tremulous
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by hamish5178
It was called Tremulous

thank you! that exactly what i was looking for, and lol yea aliens humans and game, i kno thats specific, but i did add turrets :P anyway ty,
I AM THE DEMUN OF METAL BWAHAHA
Bwahaha Feel My PoWeRgrrr
Member2BoycottMcdonaldsGroup pm rockergurl09 2join
Verdammt Zuhalter, Abhanden kommen!
demun: D,ee,Muhn-similar to a demi-god only opposite as a half human half demon.