Page 1 of 2
what should i do if wat i feel needs to be done contradicts The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth. i mean the thing i want to do is justified but one rule but contradicted by another. should i refraim for doing this action??

Serious responses only please.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
Satanism is stupid, I was wikipediaING it last night and it's basically just being self indulgent.
yo.

I BELIEVE
don't let any religion get in the way of what you need to do. especially Satanism....

seriously, satanism is the most selfish thing I've ever heard of.
Quote by Angels Fighter
what should i do if wat i feel needs to be done contradicts The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth. i mean the thing i want to do is justified but one rule but contradicted by another. should i refraim for doing this action??

Serious responses only please.

It depends how literally you take these rules. One problem I've always had with satanism is that it takes a religion to mock other religions? why is that? With that in mind, do what you want rather than what the rules say because not following religion is kind of what satanism's about anyway.

(anyway, theyre more like guidelines )
to the satanists.......burn in hell ****ers
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
if you're a true satanist.. you wouldn't use the term for the year "2007" as that is a christian term from when jesus was born (apparently)
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

(anyway, theyre more like guidelines )

Argh the pirate code.

But any ways. i want to take them literally cause i have always been the quite guy that has just sat around and taken S**t from A**holes. But since i have been following satanism i have become happier and more confident. but to the point, should i contradict the rules or follew them?
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Visit my friends Site
You mean the rule about destroying people who walk into your lair uninvited?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
check out the 11th rule lmfao.

When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

TERMINATE!!!
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Quote by Magero
Its about being yourself. And since when is wikipedia a credbile source? And Angels Fighter , ill get to ya in a sec.

It's the most credible source I can get to other than becoming a satanist.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Mad Marius
You mean the rule about destroying people who walk into your lair uninvited?

No the 6th one contradicting the 3rd one.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

Quote by Dunjma

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Visit my friends Site
Live your own life you fucking fool, Do what you think is right, not some joke (all of them) Religion.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Satanism is stupid, I was wikipediaING it last night and it's basically just being self indulgent.

That is what I read too.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by matt47569
if you're a true satanist.. you wouldn't use the term for the year "2007" as that is a christian term from when jesus was born (apparently)

Don't be stupid. Yes that is what the year allegedly refers to, but what you're saying is that if you're not a christian then you can't call it the year 2007. Can you imagine how confusing it would be if every one who had different beliefs refered to the year by a term specific to their religion (probably as confusing as this post )

Point being that originally the AD calendar refered to the years since Jesus was born, but has long since been accepted as the standar for measuring time. So in closing, don't be stupid...
Quote by fronkpies
Live your own life you fucking fool, Do what you think is right, not some joke (all of them) Religion.

well if religion doesnt work for u thats good for u but i believe in wat the Church of Satan teaches. i am living my own life. but im asking for other peoples advice. And really if u dont believe in anything than wats your purpose in life.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

Quote by Dunjma

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Visit my friends Site
yeah satanism is kind of pointless
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as it has kept it in business all these years

Satan.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Angels Fighter
No the 6th one contradicting the 3rd one.

Are you planning on stealing something from his house?
If so, then I wouldn't, not only would that be breaking the Satanic rules, it's also a really scummy thing to do
being a statanist doesnt make you more metal. its retarded. if you think there is no god, then congratulations, your an athiest. but satanism is so incredibly stupid its rediculous.
no im not gonna steal anything cause that is really really scummy, im gonna try and get rid of her step-dad who is really abusive to her. She's not safe with him and she doesnt wanna leave her mum so the only way i can no she is safe is if i get rid of him. BTW the only reason the mum is with him is cause she is finacially dependant on him. but not in a gold digge sort of way.

Edit: oh and i dont plan on killing him if thats wat anyones thinking
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

Quote by Dunjma

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Visit my friends Site
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Can Satanists be friends with Christians??

Yes, since Satanism, ironically, has nothing to do with Satan. Le Vayen Satanism doesn't, at least.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Quote by Jakester
to the satanists.......burn in hell ****ers

Fuck you.

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Can Satanists be friends with Christians??

Yes.

I follow the rules and it works out nicely for me...

--Masochist Lust
Quote by Angels Fighter
no im not gonna steal anything cause that is really really scummy, im gonna try and get rid of her step-dad who is really abusive to her. She's not safe with him and she doesnt wanna leave her mum so the only way i can no she is safe is if i get rid of him. BTW the only reason the mum is with him is cause she is finacially dependant on him. but not in a gold digge sort of way.

Edit: oh and i dont plan on killing him if thats wat anyones thinking

Get rid of him?

What you gonna cut him up into tiny pieces.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies

Atheism FTW!
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Agnostic FTW!!! We're like Atheists but with a back up plan. =D

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by BodaciousBob
Agnostic FTW!!! We're like Atheists but with a back up plan. =D

Are you one of those types who believes there is a god but waits to find out or something?

edit

one who believes that the evidence for and against the existence of God is inconclusive. (agnosticism)

Oh.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Dude, come on, go to the Religion Thread.

, j/k j/k j/k

And I have no clue about any Satanistic rules, except it's mostly looking to one's self for answers and shit. Pretty deep and all, but I don't need a religion and a set of rules to tell I need to do that.

Just my opinion.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Saintsatan
Satanism is a cult, you fool.

well a cult is when a group of people following one person, so technically christianity is a cult following jesus a satanism is not because you like, i guess you could say 'worship' yourself for lack of a better vocabulary
^ I am pretty sure that if there is a hell that when I die I'll be serving on one of it's levels, but come on, Satanism, that is some dumb sh*t. Where are the roots of satanism? Who created it? Probably some dork that hates christians and figured the best way to piss 'em off would be to create a religion that officially worships satan.
^True, HxCorey<3

And, also, in kind of mroe general terms, cults are usually just non-Christian beliefs, and are usually labelled as "evil" or "unjust ways".

But that's just history.

Quote by zeroconsequence
^ I am pretty sure that if there is a hell that when I die I'll be serving on one of it's levels, but come on, Satanism, that is some dumb sh*t. Where are the roots of satanism? Who created it? Probably some dork that hates christians and figured the best way to piss 'em off would be to create a religion that officially worships satan.

Anton LaVey created it.

And I'm pretty sure he wasn't all uber anti-Christian, he may not have liked it, but I'm pretty sure it was just the notion of believing in one's self, and rebelling against popular belief, and notion.

They were just being the opposite of religion, not looking to a deity, so what's the ULTIMATE opposite in culture? Satan. They don't see him as a deity, just more of a mascot, if you will.

Just what I've learned in books and TV ,though, correct me if I'm wrong.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Last edited by fallenangel20 at Jan 19, 2007,
Quote by HxCori<3
well a cult is when a group of people following one person, so technically christianity is a cult following jesus a satanism is not because you like, i guess you could say 'worship' yourself for lack of a better vocabulary

Well my opinion is, the whole idea of religion is indeed a cult.

*Puts on anti-christian flame shield*
Quote by zeroconsequence

Actually, you are mostly right. It was created by Anton Le Vay, and it's purpose was mainly self-indulgence and pissing off Christians. The Le Vayan satanists don't actually worship Satan, though.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Quote by Angels Fighter
well if religion doesnt work for u thats good for u but i believe in wat the Church of Satan teaches. i am living my own life. but im asking for other peoples advice. And really if u dont believe in anything than wats your purpose in life.

I dunno, based on the posts I have read, this sounds like a shitty version of Existentialism, which is likely my favourite philosophical stance out there.

To the guy a few above..

A cult isn't just non-christian. Cults typically mash a bunch of beliefs together that the leader thinks are all nice. The problem with cults are is that they are appealing to people because they have all sorts of good stuff in them, but when you get deeper into it, you see that these good concepts need the rest of the religion they came from, or else they don't stand up.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Quote by Saintsatan

*Puts on anti-christian flame shield*

LMFAO!

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2