how much is a roland cube 60? or vox ad50vt. My guess is either of those is worth a look. They might be closer to £200 though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
how much is a roland cube 60? or vox ad50vt. My guess is either of those is worth a look. They might be closer to £200 though.

would an AVT30 do?? becuase i cant afford the 50, and i have a cube and tbh i dont want another one
^ i'm not too certain. you'd need to try it. My guess is it's borderline.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I think the 30 would probably just get over drums. But don't think it would handle gigging. Maybe you could buy an extension cab in the future. But tbh, i'd say just save up whatever you can for the 50. It's only about £30 deerer than the 30l
thats a micro stack still only 15 watts mate
ibanez rg 270

spider III 210
Look for a Vox AD50Vt used.

But make sure you try the amps out first.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Yeh only 15 watts solid state still you can't tell from just looking at the picture how powerful it is - that's a MICROstack.
Make sure that it's at very least 30 watts (it will be solid state in that price range) which will get you over a drummer and you can hopefully mic it live.

But probs if your looking for a gigging amp it'd be worth saving upto £200.
The Stuff!
well i guess its going to be the vox 30 because i have a gig in two weeks and i wont have saved enough money to get it by then
Quote by cokeisbetter
Yep, Vox will do you good for small gigs. I know from experience.

small as in school hall type of gig??
15 watts, not loud enough, no way for gigging.

If you have a budget of £100 might i suggest looking for some second hand things? Maybe something from 50-150watt?

I have myself a 150watt second hander but it doesn't do all the things its supposed to. None the less with the application of pedals its just great (And at that, it was free) someone offerd me £60 for it and it was a reasonable offer which I almost accepted.
Member of "The True British Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
I'd suggest renting an amp for this show if you can't afford something that is gigable.
Quote by andyscoot
i also notice this one, im pretty sure this would hangle gigging

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/marshall-mg-15-msii/12802

nah, it won't.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?