i live in a small town, with 1 music store wich i visit often to get guitar stuff, so the people who work there preety much know me.i bought my first guitar there a year ago and a few monthes ago i upgraded to a fender stratocaster(i know ) wich i bought in the big city about 2 hours away....and whaen i went with my new guitar to get something fixed in the local music store, the guy was like "you bought a new guitar?why didnt you get it her?" so i told him i wanted to pick one out of a big selection and that i didnt quite know what i wanted to get....so know they dont treat me there as good as they used too...and it seems theyre mad at me.....so now i dont feel comfortable going there and stuff...so how do i solve this problem? the only music store is hours away and i need some stuff.....

waht do i do?
Quote:
guy-get an ak-47 shoot him and blame it on his dog
man-he dont have one... can someone siriously help me?!
guy-just jack one froma local pet store. throw it in his yard. shoot him. duck tape the ak-14 to the dogs paw. run.. use gloves.
Serves you right for going to a big city chain. Where's the love for small guitar stores? I'd rather much get my guitar from a small guitar store than one of those shitty big firms like Guitar Centre.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

You could go in there and browse for AGES. Make it look like you're comparing prices. That'll make them fight for your trade and might get them to talk to you a bit more.

Don't be intimidated; at the end of the day THEY need YOU as well. .
Take a look to the sky just before you die...it's the last time you will...
Just go there act like a big shot and piss 'em off a bit more. When they're low on cash, they'll be begging for your custom
Nicolle. Me. Got it?
burn down the shop
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Serves you right for going to a big city chain. Where's the love for small guitar stores? I'd rather much get my guitar from a small guitar store than one of those shitty big firms like Guitar Centre.

+1

I'd play them in the big stores and buy one in the small store. They're more likely to want your business.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
^not a bad one....thanks all..now ill go there and work the ideas
Quote:
guy-get an ak-47 shoot him and blame it on his dog
man-he dont have one... can someone siriously help me?!
guy-just jack one froma local pet store. throw it in his yard. shoot him. duck tape the ak-14 to the dogs paw. run.. use gloves.
Don't sweat it, just walk in, browse, play, then leave

I'm personally pretty pissed at my music store.... takes them 4 fucking months to get my guitar ....
hue
challenge the manager to a guitar off, shred the shit outta him/her then become the impirical ruler of the music store, until your flamboyant foreign policy puts too much strain on your unblanced economy, subjicating your citizens to high taxation and high rates of conscription which eventually leads to ever increasing civil disturbance and an eventual coup deta by your defence minister leaving you to be excecuted by the very citizens that u had tried to protect!

....or something.
As someone above said, you could have gone to the city to try out as many guitars as you want, and then when you know what you want buy it from the small independent shop. But all's done now, so just keep using the shop and they'll get over it after a little while. The more stuff you buy from the small shop, the easier they'll find it to stay afloat, and it sounds like it's a pretty convenient place rather than travelling a couple of hours to get a new set of strings. So support your local independent shops!
Quote by Atreideslegend
challenge the manager to a guitar off, shred the shit outta him/her then become the impirical ruler of the music store, until your flamboyant foreign policy puts too much strain on your unblanced economy, subjicating your citizens to high taxation and high rates of conscription which eventually leads to ever increasing civil disturbance and an eventual coup deta by your defence minister leaving you to be excecuted by the very citizens that u had tried to protect!

....or something.

Whatever you're on I'll take 2.
Quote by dazzler16
Whatever you're on I'll take 2.

:O DUDE I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A RORY FAN CLUB!!!!! LET ME JOIN!!!!!
A gift would have been a good excuse...
Take a look to the sky just before you die...it's the last time you will...
A store owner with this kind of attitude doesn't deserve to stay in business. Fortunately, the ecomony of civilized countries is capitalistic, based on competition and respect for the customer. At least in principle. If he doesn't understand that, then maybe it's time he lost a long-time customer, see how it feels.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
It will blow over. Keep going to get the stuff you need and be as cool as possible if given the cold shoulder; just let is slide. They must realize that they are small and do not have a lot of selection so you did what any of them would have likely done and on a realistic side since they are a small store they need you because they likely have few customers to choose from anyway.
lol so what??? its a shop... who cares if they dont like u as much, they will still sell u what u need
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Get my guitars form one of 3 different shops. One place carries the guitars I like, another place carries the accessories I likes (strings, effects, amps, and what not), and the last place knows how I like my guitars set up. I may have made them mad by going other places, but they all know what I do it. I can't get my guitar in one place, so I'll go to another. They are just as glad to help me out when I need it, though. Next time you want a guitar, play around, then go back and see if they can get it for you (Local dealers are ALWAYS better.)
Dude, in a manner of speaking, treat them like you'd treat your attorney. They are working for you and your money. So what if they're pissed? Screw 'em. If you buy one car from a dealership, that doesn't mean you are automatically obligated to buy the next one there. Same goes for guitar shops. Shop around and find the best deal and buy it for as little as you can. Whether it comes from a local shop or huge retail chain should hold no bearing on what you want or how much it costs, and so on. Besides, if those a-holes are taking it personally that you didn't get it there, then they have to be angry with a lot more people than just you. There are millions of other guitar players that never bought anything from that specific shop. So try not to worry too much about being on their sh*t list. Chances are, when they write one out, the rest of us will be on it too.
My Main Gear:
ESP Eclipse II
Jackson RRT-5
Dean Michael Schenker Signature Yin Yang
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T
Marshall JVM 410H/1960V Cabinet