Alrighty, since I don't use this kit anymore I am selling it. It is an older model Pearl Export kit. It is from the early 90s. The kit has had alot of improvements done.

• New wrap on all four toms(bass drums have original wrapping)
  • Upgraded tom mounts to ISS
  • Completely disassembled and cleaned hardware
  • Includes (2) large pieces of extra black wrap, which were going to be used for the bass drums but were too small
  • Includes an unfinished 16x16 floor tom with hardware
  • Includes 4 Pearl tom arms
  • Includes extra hardware to remount tom holders on the kick drums(were rack mounted when I used them)
  • Includes 8" and 10" Remo rototoms

This was my backup practice kit and was used at home. Some of the hardware does have pitting, some wrap scratches as well. This would be a nice gigging kit or practice, backup kit. Has newer heads on all toms and bassdrums.Evans blue glass on the kicks and DW front heads with HOLZ.Toms have Evans G2 Clears. No other hardware is included.I do have a pearl hi hat stand and snare stand I can sell for additional costs.

just to be clear here is exactly what you receive
(1) bass drum
(1) bass drum
(1) 8" tom
(1) 10" tom
(1) 12" tom
(1) 14" tom
(1) 16" floor tom unwrapped
(2) Remo rototoms in 8" and 10" size
(4) Pearl tom arms
(2) rolls of brand new extra black wrap
miscellaneous hardware for kick drums and extra floor tom.

I do also have extra snares for sale which can be discussed. I'm looking for 500 or B.O. for this kit. Pickup only.I am about 45 minutes from Philadelphia. I can meet the buyer..Feel free to ask any questions. Here are a few pics of when I had it setup at the time. thanks.

http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/showthread.php?t=106246