Page 1 of 2
Well as we all know every guy wants 2 make a girl comfortable anough 2 get into her pants so give me sugesstion on how 2 do soo???
Purchase a reclining couch, a dimmer switch for your lights, cinnamon and lemon-scented candles, and break out the Barry Manilow.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Masturbate in front of her. Furiously. Damm sure to get her juices flowing.

And if it dosen't, just take a shit on her chest and smear it.
Do you actually have a girlfriend?

Dude.. how old are you?

Why ask us how to make a girl comfortable? Should come from you mate not us.. "Uhh that was so good baby" "Yeah my friend told me how to do it" Come on dude..
My Stuff
The good
Ibanez RG550
Laney GH50L (Head)
Laney 4x12 TT (Cab)
Jim Dunlop Wah-Wah
Boss ME-8 Multi Effects
Marshall Blues Breaker
The Okay
H/H 100 Watt Combo 1975
Ibanez GRX 420
The Ugly
Marshall 15 Watt MG
Strat Copy
If a girl's uncomfortable around you, chances are she knows you want in her pants and doesn't want it.
Quote by Inimical
If a girl's uncomfortable around you, chances are she knows you want in her pants and doesn't want it.

Best advice you'll get. Also, stop focusing on getting laid, ass. There's more to a person than what's in their pants. You're going for a great way to end up old and alone in some retirement castle talking to the birds outside your tiny window. I hate this generation....
the best advise it to USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!!!!! theres a thread right above you with the same title as this one
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
hmm to be honest you just have to completely ignore the fact that you want to get into her pants. once that's out of the way just act like you would around friends, try not to make any obscene comments (dead baby jokes just don't turn girls on) and give it time.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
soma
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Quote by MySweetFracture
hmmmm. use my fav. pickup line-

"does this rag smell like chloraform?"

God.. once something somewhat funny is said on this damned website, 10 million other people say it every chance they get until it's stomped into the ground and completely obnoxious..

If you want to make her comfortable, you're going to have to hang out with her alone more than once..
Guys, she does not want tips on how to sex up girls, she was asking for your favourite ways to score some snow caps out of pure interests (well, either that or she's a lesbian, and as always, either way is fine to me).

Seriously, it says "chick" under her name, guys.
Quote by RockThe40oz
God.. once something somewhat funny is said on this damned website, 10 million other people say it every chance they get until it's stomped into the ground and completely obnoxious..

If you want to make her comfortable, you're going to have to hang out with her alone more than once..

Hmmmm i heard that from a friend i thought.... oh well, its a good line.
Not Enough AssHatery
Play i want to f**k you gently by tenacious D, she will become more comfortable. Either that or cringingly awkward.
Another pickup line for you, "Wanna go halves on a baby?" or "I'll be like cos^2, and you be like sin^2... and together, we'll be 1." Slashdot is fun to go look at people's sigs... good times good times.
A guitar is your personality expressed through 6 strings.
well, why don't you rename the thread "how on earth will i ever get laid" first?
Too cool for a signature.
if only i knew. ive been together with a girl for 2 weeks and ive tried to get in her pants everytime she was here. its not like she wasnt getting in to it, she was grinding on me and such but i she didnt allow me to take her pants or top off. so now i finally realised its no use and im going to take a more passive role. its a lot more fun to see her wanting to get my attention instead of the other way around. im going to follow her lead most of the time from now on. see where it takes me. were going to sleep with each other sooner or later anyways. no use putting pressure on her.

and no, im not all about getting in her pants, i just want to be as close to her as possible and thats what sex is for...
dude, if you cant be yourself and get in to her pants, then your not goning to get more than a one night stand, and that all counts on you providing drugs/alcohol for her.
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
(dead baby jokes just don't turn girls on)

Depends on the girl.

*raises eyebrows suggestively*
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
shouldnt this be in the relationship thread?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
"I'll shoot you if you don't have sex with me"

That should do it.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
please do me a favour and shoot yourself.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
then why the hell are you asking this???

hahaha this thread is the funniest...this is sure to bewcome legendary...the girl asking how to get into another girls pants...

unless youre a lesbian

which is totally cool....
dark-color7, you're an idiot. Please learn to type with semi-decent grammar and spelling, please.

As for "getting in their pants". There's a reason they're uncomfortable. If they don't want to have you going in their pants they won't let you. It's that simple. There's no tricks in this, they just need to actually trust you. You're a dick.
Quote by #1 synth
WOW, that was probably the best burn i've seen on here, you get +2 respect points wanttobebetter

Quote by Pan-Tallica
^X2 ... Didn't wahappen already warn you for acting like a mod?
I usually do one of the following:

1) snap her thong strap.

2) beat her in the head with a 4 x 4 and rape her.

It usually works.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by Wanttobebetter
dark-color7, you're an idiot. Please learn to type with semi-decent grammar and spelling, please.

As for "getting in their pants". There's a reason they're uncomfortable. If they don't want to have you going in their pants they won't let you. It's that simple. There's no tricks in this, they just need to actually trust you. You're a dick.

Actually, good sir, I believe she is a....

...nevermind.
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Page 1 of 2