Check this out: (its worth it) (share one if you have one)

I was watching Unsolved Mysteries, and there was this lady, who was in her late 30's. Anyhoo, when she was young, she went with her friends down to the local waterhole for a swim, in Pennsylvania.

While she was in the water, she felt something under her foot, and reached down and grabbed it, and when she wiped the mud away, it was a Sorority Ring, with a mans name engraved in it, "T . P . Erweber".

SHe tried to locate the owner, without success.

About 25 years later, at her new home in Arkansa, her husband called out to her, "Come and look at this" she rushed to the window, and a Hot Air Ballon was attempting a landing, and crashed through one of their back boundary fences.

Cut a long story short, they rushed down to where the balloon came to rest to see if everyone was OK, and the pilot appologised for the damage to their fence, and wrote his name and number down so he could pay for the damage, and when he handed the women the paper, she noticed his name was Terrance Erweber.

The woman couldn't believe it, as it is an unusual surname, and asked what his middle name was, Peter. SHe said, wait here a minute, and went and got the ring, before showing it she asked if he was in a Sorority, and low and behold it was the ring he wore at University in his Freshman year.

He went on to tell her, that the last time he saw that ring, was over 25 years ago when he went with his friends swimming during the summer vacation in Pennsylvania.

EDIT

So, the mystery of who owned the ring was solved
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Last edited by DJaye at Jan 19, 2007,
Yeah, I know, but it was on that show.

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

Maybe coz it became a "Solved Mystery".

Quote by blynd_snyper
how is that an unsolved mystery?

I agree.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Because the mystery of who owned the ring was solved, duh.

that show used to creep me out

I remember one episode about some mexican lady who married a bunch of a white guys and they all ended up dying randomly. Her last husband dies in a restraunt their at after eating the food and she ends up getting money from all of them. After that she fakes her own death, they dig up her coffin and find a few bricks and pieces of newspaper inside.
A) That is quite blatantly solved
B) So he dropped the ring in the river? big deal...
Gee . . . there's a lot of cynical old queens on today. Its just a ****ing story for crying out loud.

(know one has asked whether they got buttsecks happening)

i got a good one....

the death of bruce lee.
WTF happend to him? he just fell into a coma and died and no one could figure out why.
makes ya wonder dosent it....
Quote:
guy-get an ak-47 shoot him and blame it on his dog
man-he dont have one... can someone siriously help me?!
guy-just jack one froma local pet store. throw it in his yard. shoot him. duck tape the ak-14 to the dogs paw. run.. use gloves.
Damn that show is old. I remember watching it in my old house in the 90's. ^ And to the above post, I've been wondering the same thing. In the movie about him, he fights off these demons in his dreams or something like that. Wierd.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by vivalasoad883
Zodiac Killer

'nuff said

The Zodiac killer rocks, though Berkowitz or Gein are way more creepy. I've always been intrigued by the Black Dahlia Murder too, murders have always intrigued me... makes me want to get into forensics .
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
That show = awesome. In case you didn't know before, they have dvd box sets out. The best of miracles, psycics, ghosts, legends, ufo's and murders. I reccomend the ghosts set, its amazing. Very cool stuff. I own the UFO, Legends, Ghosts and Murders set, they're all superb.