I was thinking about buying a pair. Does anyone own , or tryed noise-cancelling headphones that can tell me if they are worth buying. Thanks.
Other then Bose (which is too expensive for me) are there any out there that you reccommend. I was look at these ones.

Made by Macally , its for my ipod.
Earphones or headphones?
The bose earphones suck, my cousin had them and they didn't fit in his ear or cancel out the noise.
But bose are generally a good brand, and make good headphones.

The shure e2c earphones are noise cancelling and really good.
if you want noise cancelling then headphones are generally better than earphones, and as far as my limited knowledge goes Bose are best. They are expensive but as someone above said of you will use them alot they are a good investment.
"Their fate is in each others hands as they decide whether to share... or to shaft"
Robert Kilroy-Silk from his sadly shortlived quiz-show Shafted.

Member Number 7 of the Frank Zappa Appreciation Club. PM chocolatguitar to join.
Yeah, you can get a decent pair for $50 or less. Notice I said decent, as there will be limited capabilities as far as their noise-cancelling capacity. My $20 pair suits most of my needs, though.
Check out Sennheiser PXC250's, i read a review on headphones and earphones recently and these came out tops in noise cancelling sets
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
I got a pair of good Sony earbud ones for $40. They come with 3 different sizes of the "bud" part made out of silicone or something, so they can fit you really well. You can buy a ton of stuff to customize the sound quality, for all of it is like $200. They worked great until they were stolen.
I don't like my sig.
i use shure e2c and there great let no noise through
NO ONES GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE
THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT