heres a few songs i wrote on my travels.im bored so i thought ithought would share this with you guys.
also if your intrested in hearing some more then message me and i'll let you have some. unfortuately i have to provide a link cos theyre mp3s.it is
http://www.myspace.com/pooingtons
cheers mate.-pooingtons(when you take a shit in a very posh house)
not bad. not bad at all!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
its ok, keep pratising. Try to build up a more complex beat, and also chord structure in your songs. It sounds cheap, cheap and rushed, no offence, nice voice tho
okay, the drums are a beat layed down on music generator2 a ps2 game.you should see the rest of the equipment!!
they are all recorded on 8 track tape recorder -from the dark ages.
mate these are 7-10 years old!! i put them on for fun really,i did think about trying to record them proper ,but its not worth the effort if the peopleyou play with got no belief.( where i come from nobody wants to believe in anything)
my chord structure is fine ,my voice is shit.
to really appreciate my songs you have to burn em off onto cd then listen on your stereo really.(preferably loud)

thanks for your input.
Quote by pooingtons
okay, the drums are a beat layed down on music generator2 a ps2 game.you should see the rest of the equipment!!
they are all recorded on 8 track tape recorder -from the dark ages.
mate these are 7-10 years old!! i put them on for fun really,i did think about trying to record them proper ,but its not worth the effort if the peopleyou play with got no belief.( where i come from nobody wants to believe in anything)
my chord structure is fine ,my voice is shit.
to really appreciate my songs you have to burn em off onto cd then listen on your stereo really.(preferably loud)

thanks for your input.

dont tell us how to enjoy our music!