I was hoping to get specific help as to what parts I'll need & where to buy these parts at the very best possible price.

I know this has been talked about a million times on here... but couldn't find anything to specifically help me find what I was looking for.

I'll need to see it in black and white with pictures to understand what parts / and with prices. Like links to these specific parts.

I've been inside the GCB 95 to get a 101 fresher course, plus read threads on this site in regards to modding, I feel confident that I can do it... however, I don't feel confident that I will buy the right parts to get the SW-95 sound.

Thx in advance!
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
check out the Wah modd thread
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Thanks, I've been reading it.. but it's kinda spammed and all over the place. But some helpful stuff... just not the answers that I am looking for.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
well your going to need a red Fasel...
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Doesn't matter if it doesn't have the answers your looking for... you're missing the point.... it's there so you can post your wah questions (whatever they may be) THERE.... to keep everything in one place and organized.

If I were you I'd just delete this thread and post your question in there.
Hai UG!