that is the question would it be worth selling my fender stratocaster for a gretsch elecromatic or a similar hollow body. and i do not have the ability to check them out in a music store right now. if you suggest other similar hollow body please list the make so i can look it up
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
keep the strat you can do anything with it, i mean except play notes on a 23rd or 24th fret.
Quote by McClean05
Sweep picking if i could actually get faster at it. But overall . . everything. Every technique in guitar playing is worth learning or playing. Nice thread by the way
Quote by hotroderguy
keep the strat you can do anything with it, i mean except play notes on a 23rd or 24th fret.

and the 22nd

strats have 21 frets
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
Last edited by markazord at Jan 19, 2007,
really?
wow
the several ive played have 21

fucking yanks
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
Not true. Get a octave pedal and set it one octave up. I recall someone doing that to play a high F, which (being on a 25th fret) doesn't exist.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
never, ever sell one rig to get another, skip a car payment or a couple of meals, pawn some worthless (to you) crap, but NEVER sell a guitar you already have
Quote by mrbreeze
never, ever sell one rig to get another, skip a car payment or a couple of meals, pawn some worthless (to you) crap, but NEVER sell a guitar you already have

This is excellent advice. Where were you in '04 when i was all bust off coke?
Quote by subliminaldelta
Not true. Get a octave pedal and set it one octave up. I recall someone doing that to play a high F, which (being on a 25th fret) doesn't exist.

Or you could be a man and bend....
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Have both.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30