anyone want an ibanez rocket roll sr.? korina flying v copy off of '58 gibson. make an offer
Sent you a PM, waiting for reply still
1980 Gibson Explorer e/2
1979 Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty
2006 USA Jackson Select RR1T
What is this???? A bullshit thread???
1980 Gibson Explorer e/2
Could you please email me at topeliminator@earthlink.net w/ images and what you are looking to get. I am serious, been looking for one of these to replace the one I had before
1980 Gibson Explorer e/2
where abouts are you based?

i was lookin for one of these befor i got my epi, it sucks

ibanez doesnt
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
STILL waiting to hear from you...

No disrespect BUT do you want to move this guitar or not?
1980 Gibson Explorer e/2
Why are you being so impatient, its been 2 days and your acting like he's avoiding you or something, maybe he has limited internet access, theres no need to act like that.^

i'd also be interested in pics.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32
Why are you being so impatient, its been 2 days and your acting like he's avoiding you or something, maybe he has limited internet access, theres no need to act like that.^

i'd also be interested in pics.

The guy has NO information at all about who he is, answers in vague terms, lists a collectible guitar w/ no other info...

You tell me

There is a lot of scammers out there and I am trying to decide if this is a red flag post

When you sell something and people express an interest, it is common courtesy not to leave perspective buyers in the dark

I am an upfront buyer/seller and I and most reputible people answer in a timely fashion. Otherwise why take up board space???
1980 Gibson Explorer e/2
you are right, i just thought to give the guy a chance to explain why he hasnt been on and give us pictures, if he did deny or ignore requests, then we could figure out if it is a scam, i jus tthought to give the guy a chance.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
No problem, I hope to hear from him and that this is on the up and up. I had a Rocket Roll Sr years ago and liked the feel of it, I also had an Iceman Korina Artist from the same era. I am not much on the new Ibanez stuff, I am not into strat shaped guitars, only pointy stuff LOL
1980 Gibson Explorer e/2
Quote by Dean ML Tribute
No problem, I hope to hear from him and that this is on the up and up. I had a Rocket Roll Sr years ago and liked the feel of it, I also had an Iceman Korina Artist from the same era. I am not much on the new Ibanez stuff, I am not into strat shaped guitars, only pointy stuff LOL

Have you seen the new ibanez V?
Yes I have but I prefer Korina or mahogany guitars for tone
1980 Gibson Explorer e/2
sorry about the wait, i still need to take the pics. right now the guitar is actually at a friends house where i left it after a band practice. im not trying to scam anybody or anything. the truth is that i didnt expect such a quick response to the ad, although i can definetly understand the interest-its an awesome guitar. ill try and get pics and info up as soon as i can. this is the first time ive ever listed anything up here so im still trying to figure everything out. thanks for the interest.
still dont know where your based....
Fender USA Strat

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
sorry guys for the delay. to answer some questions- i would be loooking for cash and am located in southeastern PA. sorry Dean ML Tribute-i got your PM and tried to respond but every time i clikc on the submit message button my comp freezes up-i dont know if im doing anything wrong or what or if you got any of my replies at all. ill try and get pics up soon-hopefully tom. or wed. sorry for taking so long with everything.
the same thing happens to me when i try to PM, i have no idea why it does that.
if you were in uk i would have it. but to ship across the pond would be too much.

tobz
Fender USA Strat

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Hello, looking for an Ibanez Flying V Rocket Roll Sr from the 70s, own one already, need one more, let me know if anybody has one for sale, I appricate it, thanks again... RockingRandy....